07 June 2015

Huge Epic Etude House Haul & Review #2 Part 1: Cosmetics & Beauty Accessories

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics dreaming princess etti
Heaven level 2 part 1 ;)
A short while ago I've told you about this shop selling lots of items you can't easily get in your average online Korean shop. Maybe if you live in Korea, yes these items are easier to obtain but for me a girl in the Netherlands, it's impossible! So I'm really happy with this store and again with this major haul I've placed there :D This part will be about all the cosmetic items and accessories, Are you ready?!

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics dreaming blur nail ettiCosmetics & Beauty Accessories
I'll review all items but some will be short because some don't need much words to describe how much I love it and plastic-fantastic they are haha! Some products don't have links anymore because I must have bought the last item in stock. So when you see something you like, don't hesitate and check if you really want it before other might also buy the last item. Lots of these products are limited editions and so there isn't much in stock. Also I don't have much official information about these products, so I do my best to describe them ;)

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics dust cut filter mask
Etude House - Dust Cut Filter Mask
2x 2ea
This mask helps to keep you safe in harmful environment and from sick people or safe sick people from you. It has an iron strip inside to clamp it on your nose, so it won't move.

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics dust cut filter mask
Review
 I've bought this because last time I had to trim Jofee. there were a lot (million!) of tiny hairs flying around and I had such itchy and irritated nose after that. It even caused me nose bleeds. I also have this issue when I use sand paper on wood. So I hope these will help me breath better next time. Plus when someone in my family is sick when I can protect myself or the other way around. I've bought one set and the seller gave me an extra set with it :).

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics highlight me bodyglam
Etude House - Highlight me! Body Glam
20g
This highlighter is smooth without being sticky. It has a rose fragrance and comes with an exclusive puff. Used to apply on the tines on the body to create shine.

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics highlight me bodyglam
Review
Look how pretty this set is! :P I just adore the big puff! I thought it would be a powder but t more like a sort of creamy balm. The effect is so pretty, it's like a picky peach highlighter! It applies and spreads nicely on my skin and gives such a pretty effect! I love it. I think I might just use my fingers or an any cushion puff to apply and keep this puff for really powdery stuff, don't want to ruin the big puff ;)

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics dreaming swan pouch
Etude house - Dreaming Swan Enamel Pouch
This pouch is from the Dreaming Swan collection with the beautiful designs of Kerri Hess. In this pouch you can storage your beauty essentials like any cushions, lip sticks and makeup brushes.

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics dreaming swan pouch
Review
Just put some of the Dreaming swan items in there to show you how big it is. What I like about this pouch is that it has that clear brush protector. The color of the pouch is a true pink with a peachy vibe in it. The pouch feels firm and I love it! I think I will actually keep all my Dreaming Swan items in here, quite a lovely place to keep them ;)

Etude House Haul Review accessories kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics strawberry cake pocket mirror
Etude House - Sweet Recipe Strawberry Cake Pocket Mirror With Brush
1ea
This cute little pocket mirror is perfect for in your hand bag/ This lovely item isn't just a mirror, it also comes with a handy brush with you can unfold.

Etude House Haul Review accessories kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics strawberry cake pocket mirror
Review
Look how super cute! Don't have already have an Etude Brush, yes I do! But that one is for the heavy windy days and this brush is perfect for the no wind days! :D The hmm "joint?" feels firm and would not easily break in two. It is lightweight and when closed it's perfect size for in my purse.

Etude House Haul Review accessories kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics milk talk shower sponge
Etude House - Milk Talk Shower Sponge
2x 1ea / Link to product
A cute sponge to create rich bubbles. It has a hole in the bottom so you can fit it on the matching milk Talk body Wash bottles.

Review
As you may know; I've completed the entire set of body washes and have now 4 of the 5 sponges. I only need the pink one for the steam milk and then I have all sponges complete :P They make fine bubbles and work like regular sponges, and they look very cute!

Etude House Haul Review accessories kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics Feel the world pouch seoul
Etude House - Feel the World Seoul Pouch
1ea
This Seoul Pouch is excellent for a daily cosmetic pouch or travel mini bag. Bag is in faux leather and inner fabric is polyester.

Etude House Haul Review accessories kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics Feel the world pouch seoul
Review
Just put some random items in there to example the pouch, but I've actually bought it because I wanted the Japan pouch, which I have now and the Korean Pouch! :D But also because I knew in this pouch fits my Asus tablet perfectly for when I need to carry it around to somewhere. For now this pouch is the perfect place to storage my eye shadow palettes because the pouch is so flat and I only have 4 Etude house palettes ;) Plus I needed more room in the Japan pouch for more single shadows. The pouch feels just as firm and good as all the other Feel the World pouches, I love it!

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics xoxo minnie in the nails 4
Etude House - XOXO Minnie in the Nails #4
From the Etude house XOXO Minnie collection comes Minnie in the nails, six polishes to create cute and Minnie like nails.

Review
I already have Number #2 and #3 and showed a look with them on Instragram. I really love these and they hold on so well and for so long, So I decided I wanted the top coat with the white bows too :)

Etude House Haul Review accessories kawaii cute ebay beauty korean cosmetics pink pass membership face blur kit 2
Etude House - Pink Pass Membership Special Gift - Perfect Face Blur Kit
Face blur 25g & Brush 121
Face Blur: 3 in 1 Multi Blur effect; Skin texture blur, Care skin unevenness, and gorgeous skin tone blur Brush 121: Skin brush that helps easily smooth fluid foundation over the skin for a flawless finish.

Etude House Haul Review accessories kawaii cute ebay beauty korean cosmetics pink pass membership face blur kit 2
Review
I've already reviewed the face blur product before. I really love this product and because I actually really wanted this brush to try out and I thought an extra face blur always comes in handy! The brush really feels super, duper soft! I haven't used it for face makeup yet, I was thinking of maybe use this for highlighting my face and use the sponge for all my BB and CC creams I think that suits the brush better, I think. I was expecting the brush to feel a bit more heavy, it feels very hollow and lightweight.

Etude House Haul Review accessories kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics Body Maker Massage assistant 2
Etude House - Body Maker Hot massage Assistant
Hot massage assistant to soothe the muscles for fresh feeling, massage for a firm body line.

Etude House Haul Review accessories kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics Body Maker Massage assistant 2
Review
I bought this item because I have so much slimming etc creams, gels whatever from Memebox and these work best with a tool like this. I don't believe that you actually lose weight from products like that or tools like this. but I do think it's very healthy for to body to massage the skin for good blood circulation. I do actually have noticed difference when using this, my body feels and looks more firm, like more healthy somehow. But to keep this effect you do need to use it often. This product does not have hard points, it's made of hard rubber to it does bend a bit when you massage, not that "painful" haha ;)

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics princess mirror crown 2
Etude House - Princess Mirror 
A Mirror with a crown on top. The mirror can be made into a desk mirror.

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics princess mirror crown 2
Review
I didn't needed this mirror, just thought it was so cute and girly! A girl can never have enough mirrors right ;) I really like how it can be made in the stand mirror. No clue what to use it for ;)

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics Lovely Etti Shower Ball
Etude House - My Beauty Tool Lovely Etti Shower Ball
A pink shower ball with Etti on top of it.

Review
I really needed a new shower ball and this one looked cute so, got it! :) Also you get the Entire etti on top, first I thought it's only the head but it also comes with the body, which is well hidden in the pink ball.

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics dreaming etti samples
Free samples part 1
Etude House - Face Blur x1
Etude House - Pearl Aura Brightening Essence Lotion x1
Etude House - AC Clinic Daily Toner 5ml
Etude House - AC Clinic Daily Gel lotion 5ml
Etude House - GoBack Firming Eye Cream x1
Etude House - Collagen Moistfull Mask sheet 22ml
Etude House - Moistfull Super collagen Ampoule Essence x1
Etude House - Age Defense Essential Softener 5ml
Etude House - Age Defense Essential Emulsion 5ml
Etude House - Darling + Repairing Facial Freshner 5ml
Etude House - Darling + Repairing Emulsion 5ml

I'm super duper grateful for all the samples again! Super happy with these deluxe types, love it when you can try out 1 sample for like 3 times :D Thank you so very, very much!

Click the name above to visit this amazingly epic shop!
This seller will take good care of your packages; Your package it nicely wrapped with bubble plastic. When your products are breakable, your package will have a label on it. All my packages from EtudeHouse2012 had a shipping time no longer than 15 days (including the weekends!) This seller will give you great samples and is a very kind person! Do check out this store, it's epic! :D


If you have any questions, just leave them in the comments.
Stay tuned for always more Etude House!