13 April 2015

Jolse Order #8 Part 1: All Makeup Haul & Review

Jolse order Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House face blur sugar tint balm cherry color liquid lips rosyPart one!
A while ago I've received another epic order from Jolse with lots of Etude House products and one Holika Holika product. From makeup to skincare and from hair care to nail polish and ETC :D Can't seem to stop shopping there haha! Also for the first time I'm dividing an order in two posts. This entire order contains 12 items and else it's going to look like a Order #2 blogpost. Which I think was a chaos to scroll through. I hope my reviews are helpful  to you :)

Jolse order Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF15 PA+
Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF15 PA+
$14.98 → $13.48 / 35g / Link to Product
3 in 1 Multi Blur effect: Skin texture blur, Cares skin unevenness, and a Gorgeous skin tone blur
How to use
After all skincare, apply small amount of it and spread it through your skin texture. You can use it alone but if you want perfect cover makeup, use it with an any cushion.

Review
First time again shooting in the sun this year, so excuse me for looking "angry" haha. I don't have a picture from before because I didn't think of that and I liked this picture. I can tell you my pores are 50% less visible. You do see them still but they don't bother me anymore and. I have really grey-ish colored pores around my T-zone and this really covers it up. It also gives my skin a more balanced look. Recently with the sun shining so much I've discovered that my skin looks really pale and uneven with grey tones. Like the life was sucked out of my face (need to tan a bit!) But this Face Blur really gives my skin a healthy finish and btw it's matt! My sister tried it too and said hey my face is shiny and I've said nope wait a short while and it's gone and your face looks like a normal face like everybody wants! You do need to know that this product is stuffed with silicones, so really need to have a good cleansing routine to clean your pores after a day or else you will get clogged pores, and worse infections! I really love this product it really works well with my everyday makeup routine!

Jolse order Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House Sweet Cherry Tint PK002 Pink
Etude House Sweet Cherry Tint - PK002
$8.98  $8.08 / 1.8g / Link to product
 Bouncy Lip like put cherry on the Lip. Coating lightly on the lips with transparent gloss, express bouncy and glossy lips. Lovely lips with full of lively cherry color! Complete moist and cicid lips like stain 5 kinds of lovely cherry color. Moisturized lips for a long time! Moist Acerola extract leaves moisture on your lips to keep healthier lips without dryness or lifting.
How to use
Press the lower part(button) of the container once or twice. clicking a little bit as much as you want to use. Spread the full lips or rub from the center outward for gradation effect naturally.

Jolse order Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House Sweet Cherry Tint PK002 Pink
Review
This product really smells like stuff you put on a burn wound... ah Calendula! I like it but the scent is very strong though and you also taste it. When you apply it you have the feeling you can push it off your lips when you do the "mmm" move, but you will not. It feels very thin and light on your lips. It doesn't dry and you lips will keep feeling soft and moist, plus it softly stains. the packaging shows that it should be a peachy color the swatch on the website more a pinkish color but it is a more bright pink color. Hmm I think Etude color but slightly lighter. I'm actually quite happy about this because I was so sad that I've missed out on the limited edition My blooming lips talk in Etude color.

Jolse order Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House sugar tint balm 01 Strawberry Milk
Etude House Sugar Tint Balm - Strawberry Milk
$8.98  $8.08 / 4g / Link to product
Tinted lip balm with sweet and moist-full 8 colors. Containing High-moisture butter ingredients for long-lasting moist-full lips. Jojoba oil, organic argan oil and vitamin E makes giving nutrients makes lips healthy.
How to use
Apply gently onto lips.

Jolse order Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House sugar tint balm 01 Strawberry Milk
Review
These Sugar tint balms are so amazing. After I've tried the 02 Cranberry Pie I fell in love with these lip balms! I thought this color would be a sweet pink but it's very transparent with a hint of soft pink. I use this as a daily lip balm if I don't want much color. I think it also works really well on other lip products that have a dry finish. I don't like matt lips, I don't see the love in that trend and so if I by mistake bought a matt product I can fix it with this lip balm! :D This packaging has a screw thingy (don't know the name) so you never lose the lit :D Also it has a really sweet- sweet scent to it, not annoying at all! Like I said I love these and I want to buy more colors! Probably want to try  the 04 tomato ketchup because I want to try out more orange colors for a reason :D

Jolse order Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House Color in Liquid Lips PK005 PK006
Etude House Color in Liquid Lips - PK005 & PK006
$9.98  $8.98 / 3.5g / Link to product
With a water sliding texture, It glides on smoothly and melts onto lips. You can have high quality color without stickiness. With moistfull ingredients such as sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, It provides vivid color and long-lasting shine.
How to use
For full color lips: Apply gently using wide part of water drop tip along lip line. For gradation lips: Dot using tip part of water drop tip on center of lips and spread gradationally.

Jolse order Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House Color in Liquid Lips PK005 PK006
Review
These colors are really true to what they've shown on the previews. However I honestly say I think these are my least favorite, surprisingly how high the trend is with these babies at the moment. They have a really chemical scent to it, like basic lip tint scent. They hardly stain and goes off by one bite of food. If you do the mm move you can create horizontal lines on your lips where you've push the lip product. So the packaging looks amazing and the colors are so true and beautiful. When you take out the brush it's stuck at the top and you have to pull hard but are afraid you might flash the product everywhere, you don't but it feels like that. And the brush isn't that great. I'm so, so sad because I hoped so something so good. I do know other people hype about these, so take my opinion with you but check all your options, maybe I'm just picky!

Jolse order Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House Rosy tint Lips 07 Tea rose
Etude House Rosy tint Lips - 07 Tea Rose
$8.20  $7.38 / 7g / Link to product
This velvet type Tint Lips comes with a soft delicate texture and rich color to express lips or a rosy petal. Creates natural gradation with a soft sponge tip. Also available on cheeks
How to use
For delicate petal lip gradation: dab a certain amount onto center of upper and lower lips and use tip to evenly spread. For full bloom lip cover: smoothly glide onto lips, starting from inner to outer direction. For soft petal cheeks: dispense a certain amount and dab lightly onto both cheeks, blending quickly with fingers.

Jolse order Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House Rosy tint Lips 07 Tea rose
Review
This product smells soft and Etude like. It is a matt color but remember you can fix it with the lovely Sugar tint balm! This color is I think my favorite one out of all because it's a dark nude which is a perfect spring color for me. It looks like old cherry blossom leaves! :D I love to wear this kind of color with baby pink and navy blue or pastel green. your lips look matt but feel moist. The lip product won't budge and stays on very long! The packaging looks nice but is very hard to squeeze out some product. Also you don't need much of it. I really love it and going to buy more of these! The 03 Rose petal for summer and the 08 After Summer for winter :)

Jolse order Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup sample blogger Etude House face blur sugar tint balm cherry color liquid lips rosy
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products!
Thank you for the samples again!

Part 2
In part two I'll show you my skincare, hair care, nail care and more! I've also received a very special gift from Jolse because I've spend a little too much haha :D

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! Also they NOW have this amazing "Once in a Blue Moon" sale with 15% off selected brands and 10% off everything! This deal ends on the 13th of April at 11:59 PM PST

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!