19 December 2015

Laneige - PLAYNOMORE BB cushion and Intense Lip gel Haul & Review

Laneige PLAYNOMORE BB cushion  Intense Lip gel Haul Review beauty blog korean makeup blogger 13 1 rosy nude
"I see you"
These two makeup products are from Laneige and the packaging is made in collaboration with PLAYNOMORE. These products are still available but the packaging has now a more basic design since I've shopped them in the beginning of Fall. My Blog Sale did put a pause on my blogging but I kept shipping :O Let's review these pretty products!

Laneige PLAYNOMORE BB cushion  Intense Lip gel Haul Review beauty blog korean makeup blogger 13 1 rosy nude
Laneige - BB Cushion Whitening with Refill SPF50+ PA+++ - 13 True Beige
15g x2 / $34.32 for Basic packaging / $38.55 for new Holiday packaging
New concept Cushion BB for Whitening + Sunscreen + Sweat-proof + Soothing + Makeup Effects. Bright and Clear Whitening Care: Contains Mela crusher, the major ingredient of Laneige White Plus Renew, for bright and clear skin. Strong Sunscreen Effect: Its SPF 50+ PA+++ formula blocks UV rays even under strong sunlight. Long-lasting Makeup: High molecules strong against sweat and sebum form a network to form an elastic barrier on the surface of makeup to hold makeup and UV screen on for a long time. Also, highly elastic cushion powder holds up the makeup barrier that can easily be collapsed by sweat and sebum for long-lasting makeup even with one layer. Refreshing and Cooling Sensation: 34% or greater moisture and optimal mineral water content forms Hydro-mineral Suspension so that micro emulsion works on even layer of the skin for moisturization and hydration to easily cool overheated skin. Natural and Clean Skin Tone: The spherical powder with similar refraction rate as the skin controls oil absorption and light diffusion to prevent excess shine and creates a natural and clean skin tone with medium coverage.

Laneige PLAYNOMORE BB cushion  Intense Lip gel Haul Review beauty blog korean makeup blogger 13 1 rosy nude
Packaging
The refill comes in a pouch like all refills are send in, quite basic. When I opened the case I thought it looks so similar to the Etude House Any Cushion cases. I've put it to the test and tried to fit the refills in each other's cases. The Laneige Refill fits in the Etude House case, but the Etude House refill does not fit in the Laneige case. Smart marketing! ;)

Review
Okay, so the lower the number doesn't always mean it will match your skin tone. Normally I always go with the lowers number because these are mostly super white and match perfect with me skintone. This version has a number 13 which is super light with a yellow undertone. I don't have a yellow undertone in fall & winter, it's actually super white with a neutral undertone. This color would match me skin better in Spring & summer, because then when my skin gets tanned by just living (I never sunbathe!) it always turns yellow. The yellow that matches this product. On the preview picture you hardly can see it but my neck and face do have slight difference, which looks odd. Let's wait for spring :). You will get a very filled product as you can see on the sponge, and on my hand swatch you see how picked up too much :P I really like the finish of this product. It's like a cushion & primer in one. This product also feels great on the skin for fall & winter since it moisturizes very well.

Laneige PLAYNOMORE BB cushion  Intense Lip gel Haul Review beauty blog korean makeup blogger 13 1 rosy nude
 Laneige - Intense Lip Gel - 1. Rosy Nude
4.5g / $24.65 for Basic packaging / $35.00 For new Holiday special set
A high gloss, high color and moisturizing lip color in a new style that maximizes the features of a lip gloss and lipstick. The Intense Lip Gel has a non-sticky glossy shine and vivid color payoff, and it also smoothes dead skin cells on the lips.

Laneige PLAYNOMORE BB cushion  Intense Lip gel Haul Review beauty blog korean makeup blogger 13 1 rosy nude
Review
I've chosen for a this rosy nude color because I was looking for a basic rosy nude color. Perfect name for the color :P This is really a lip gloss and it doesn't tint your lips. The color is super pretty and soft. The feeling on your lips is very smooth and not sticky. Only downside of this product is that it doesn't really hold on your lips; when you your lunch it's gone after. So a real lip gloss which you need to re-apply after lunch etc. I've actually bought a matching lipstick which I didn't realized, I just fell for the color again. I'll review this lipstick soon. But these both go very well together. The lipstick is semi shine/semi matt and I can shine it up with this lip gloss. When the lipgloss is off I would walk with bare lips. So I'm very happy I forgot what I have sometimes, comes in handy! If you are looking for a nice gloss then it's a good one but not if you are looking for a gloss that will also tint your lips.

I hope you've found this review helpful,
see you in my next one!