06 October 2015

Jolse Order #25 Innisfree, The Saem, Etude House, Aritaum and Holika Holika Haul & Review

Jolse Innisfree The Saem Etude house Aritaum Holika Holika Haul Review beauty blogger makeup skincare
Fresh, Trendy & Epic!
These items I've received in summer and they were very, very welcome. But shortly after I took a long break from blogging, why; read here. But I got time enough to still enjoy still but just without telling you yet :).Some items are really fresh, some really trendy, and some just really epic! Are you ready for the review?!

Jolse Haul Review beauty blogger  skincare cooling Innisfree Eco Ice Cotton Toner
Innisfree - Eco Ice Cotton Toner
$15.98 → $14.06 / 150ml / Link to product
Cool cotton enables instant cooling. Soothes skin and gives cooling effect. Supplies moist and tightens skin.
How to use
Shake before use. Spray enough amount on hand and tap and massage desired area such as arms and legs.

Jolse Haul Review beauty blogger  skincare cooling Innisfree Eco Ice Cotton Toner
 Review
Weirdest product ever but so good! After you shake it and you press the pump this weird shaped cotton monster comes out. And it will just sit there and do nothing... You have to take it and press it against your face to let it release the toner. So weird but cool! After when you're done and there is no more toner coming out; You'll be left with a few dried out strings of cotton in your hands :P. The feeling it gives on my skin is super soft and cold, but not in a annoying freezing way. Just the refreshment you need. Also your skin stays cool for much longer than just a splash of water in your face. It really was my hot summer days savoir. I still use it because autumn weather can be very tricky! This products is really good, super weird and fun!

Jolse Haul Review beauty blogger  skincare Innisfree Eco Ice Body Cooling Gel
Innisfree - Eco Ice Body Cooling Gel 
$14.48 → $12.74 / 150ml / Link to product
Instant cooling and moist to tired skin. Soothes hot body with cooling effect. Not sticky. Quickly absorbed. Supplies moist to skin.
How to use
Shake before use. Spray on desired areas such as legs and arms and massage.

Jolse Haul Review beauty blogger  skincare Innisfree Eco Ice Body Cooling Gel
Review
This product is super, duper similar to the Secret Key - Cool Body Creator Slimming Mousse. No problem for me because I absolutely love that product and bought a second of it already. So now I kinda have 3 :D It is a bit sticky on the hands after you applied on your body just like the Secret Key one. Here is a small Instagram video from me on how this type of product sound like. I would recommend the Innisfree product more than the other one, mainly because this one is cheaper and ecological :)

Jolse Haul Review beauty blogger makeup Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly Ice Cooling BB SPF50+ PA+++
Holika Holika - Aqua Petit Jelly Ice Cooling BB SPF50+ PA+++ 
$16.98 → $14.94 / 60ml / Link to product
Lowers temperature of skin by 5 degrees Celcius. Cool skin in hot summer. Convenient waterdrop puff. Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle Care + UV Rays Block
How to use
Shake 5~7 times and apply according to skin texture. Do not push the button while you got the puff on your face.

 Review
A true must have! I saw lots of people try out and rave about the Skinfood Cushion Bottle, but I almost always ignore raves and go my own way :P So I saw this products and I had to try it out! It's EPIC! It feels so cool when you apply, it doesn't come in a color, so I don't know if it changes into your own skincolor. What I've seen on my swatch on my hand is that is makes your skin look warmer but not darker. My hand is way darker than my face but as you can see on my face, it's the perfect color. But my complexion does look a bit warmer but not tan like, just healthy. In the beginning I had to get used of how to work with the bottle & puff to reach in the corners of my face. But you'll learn fast enough. Normally with other face makeup after a while and in different weather I suddenly get this hot-humid feeling underneath my makeup, like my skin can breath and then I get shiny... this product really keeps you cool no matter where you are or how you feel like. It also doesn't break my out and it last super, duper long. My sister tried it too (matches her skin color and she got natural rosy cheeks) Her face was totally evened out as well and her rosy cheeks where cooled down! She absolutely loves it and she didn't cleansed her face in the evening because she totally forgot she was wearing makeup (Because you really don't feel it!). The next morning her face was still cool, even and pretty. I think it was only 30% faded from sleeping. So yes, this product is a summer & rosy cheeks life savoir, truly! 

Jolse Haul Review beauty blogger makeup Etude House Face Designing Brightener  01 Wannabe Face
Etude House - Face Designing Brightener - #01 Wannabe Face
$13.98 → $11.60 / 9g / Link to product
Shimmering face line. Soft Shimmering Pearl Powder allows long lasting healthy gloss and smooth skin. Natural highlighting accomplishes 3-dimensional contour and face line. Lights reflected by micro shimmering pearl makes your skin look bright.
How to use
At the last step of makeup, touch desired areas lightly with the brightener. T-zone, under eyes, chin, etc. Basic skin care  face makeup  blusher  brightener.

Review
I didn't had an Etude House high lighter yet so, I thought let's get one xD... This was before I received my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder from Christina. I really like how Etude House have these cute prints in the products, but the product is soft so it doesn't last in there for long. Not comparing to my hourglass product; I really like this high lighter compared to all the others I have. It's really natural and blends really well into the skin. It doesn't matter what kind of makeup you wear, it will blend naturally and wont clump into your foundation or whatever. To compare this picture with the Holika Holika BB picture above you would hardly see a difference, but you really do see that healthy glow in this picture. Well that's always my goal! I don't like fake lines or over the top high lighting. This products gives you the glow from within and I love it!

Jolse Haul Review beauty blogger makeup eye Innisfree Glow Liquid Shadow Jeju Color Picker 03
Innisfree - Glow Liquid Shadow Jeju Color Picker - #03 Indigo Sea Under The Sun
$9.98 → $8.78 / 4g / Sold out → Link to super similar product
Shiny Fine Pearl, Vivid color, Excellent adhesion. Glow Liquid Shadow is jeju color.  Summer embracing Gimnyeong sea and sand color.
How to use 
Eye line in take a good amount of content spread gently applied. Using a finger rubbed.

Review
Sadly this product is sold out but the Etude House water shadows are super similar! When I saw this eye shadow I had to get it. I really am a sucker for colors like this, it reminds me of our old family car which had this perfect color. I have nothing with cars but everything in that color range is something to obsess about :) I kinda messed up the swatch eye look. This product dries very fast and I was still busy with smudging. So don't focus on the messed up upper lid by my and take my lower lid as example :) So be quick with smudging with this product and the Etude house ones, because when they dry they hold on pretty firm onto the skin. Naming this, they really are smudge proof and don't have any fall out. I personally don't use the applicator that comes with the product but separate brushes. The applicator applies way to much at once. I like this product but it's tricky :)

Jolse Haul Review beauty blogger nails Innisfree Eco Nail Color Pro Jeju Color Picker 141
Innisfree - Eco Nail Color Pro Jeju Color Picker - #141 Azure sea
$5.48 → $4.82 / 6ml / Link to product
Found the most beautiful colors from Jeju beach. Clear color.
How to use
Apply 2 coats on nails. Wait until the color dries.

Jolse Haul Review beauty blogger nails Innisfree Eco Nail Color Pro Jeju Color Picker 141
 Review
I hoped this nail polish was the same color as the eye shadow but it's lighter and more blue. But still a very pretty color and I loved wearing this color. I had it on my nails for +/- 1,5 week. Here is a n Instagram picture of my wearing this nail polish. You only need two coats, because it covers really well. It's a very good nail polish; not better than OPI but way better than TonyMoly ...Maybe on one line with Etude House. :)

Jolse Haul Review beauty blogger makeup Etude House My Beauty Tool Pusher nails nail
Etude House - My Beauty Tool Pusher
$8.98 → $7.45 / 1ea / Link to item
Fun and fancy design. Practical beauty tool. Dual type pusher that helps you to care cuticle by yourself. Round type and straight type.
How to use
Apply remover or oil on cuticle. Push up the cuticle with round side of the pusher.

Review
Again wanting it because I didn't have it yet... yes, very good reasons to shop right! ;) It's a pretty heavy tool, feels not cheap at all (which I was afraid of). I really like this for my hands and feet, It feels so much better compared to my other pushers. Maybe because it has more weight and the edges are soft and round. There are other pushes out there, cheap ones, plastic ones etc.. I really would recommend this one because it so much more gentle to the skin and you still get the same result. 

Jolse Haul Review beauty blogger makeup ARITAUM Small Eye shadow smudging brush  Gel eye liner
ARITAUM - Small Eye shadow smudging brush
$5.48 → $4.82 / 1ea / Link to upper brush
This brush is to create a smudging effect.
How to use
 Brush the verge of different eye shadow colors on eye part with this brush.

ARITAUM Gel eye-liner Brush
$5.48 → $4.82 / 1ea / Link to lower brush
This brush is for gel typed eye liner.
How to use
Put Gel eye liner on this brush & then draw eye line with it.

Combined Review
These brushes I've used for the Innisfree eye shadow in this post. I've bought both these brushes because I always use these type of brushes to create my blog eye swatches. I like these because these are smaller than my Sedona Lace brushes. The blending brush is really precise and small and the eye liner brush is really firm and strong. Both pick up eyeshadow very good and they work just very nice. But they are not worth gold, they are just good brushes. 

Jolse Haul Review beauty blogger skincare the SAEM Mojito Moisturizing Jelly Mist Grapefruit
the SAEM - Mojito Moisturizing Jelly Mist - Grapefruit
$10.98  → $9.66 / 100ml / Link to product
France premium carbonated water with rich mineral cares your skin texture. Jelly type mist made with moist gel technique moisturizes your skin. Grapefruit water 100% instead of purified water for your skin vitality.
How to use
Shake it and spray it evenly 20cm away from face. Tap lightly for absorption. Spray it anytime you feel dry.

Jolse Haul Review beauty blogger skincare the SAEM Mojito Moisturizing Jelly Mist Grapefruit
Review
I'm not sure if I've said this before but I'm totally obsessed with the scent of grapefruit, It's really heaven to me :) When I saw that the Saem had a grapefruit mist (love + love) I had to buy it. Also this is my first the Saem product I think and I really love it! I'm not sure what kind of brand it is or with what brand you can compare it, but it has an Innisfree/Nature Republic feel for me. When you screw open the bottle you really have this perfect and strong grapefruit scent. Sadly when you spray it on your face you don't smell it, which is actually a good thing because you don't want an overload of perfume in your skincare products :) My skin hates over-moisturizing, so I often just spray this mist 3 times in my hand and pat it onto my skin as moisturizer replacement.  I often did this when it was too hot for many layers. Also It absorbs very fast, my skin and I loved it! (still do!). When this one is empty I would like to try the Lemon one.

Jolse Innisfree The Saem Etude house Aritaum Holika Holika Haul Review beauty blogger makeup skincare 2
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide, and they are super sweet!! 
They have "Happy Together Sale" with 12% off everything + 3% store credit + Extra 5% off Etude House Weekly Sale!!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!