26 April 2017

Reorganizing my life!

Reorganize blog room house youtube k beauty blogger rainbow chaos makeup skincare  reorganizing update daily life
Here I go again...again!
Yes, it's that time where I start chatting about how things are going to change again. I posted this same-ish post about 6 days ago and took it offline again soon after. I noticed that I got off track and was not really talking about reorganizing but more about other stuff. 1. Hot chocolate; check, 2. Little strawberry Oreo; check 3. Song on repeat (R.A.R.D - Don't Recall); check ...Let's do this again;)

Lately I have been writing very extended reviews on my blog, I like this but it takes too much time. I still want to give you all the information but less time consuming.
I'm working on something new and this will take a while.

And for those who read the the first version, you know what my plan is.
But for me writing it down will put too much pressure on me and I feel like I'm doomed to fail. So I'll let it open and do "la la la" and see where it ends haha!

What I do want to do, is REORGANIZE :)

My blog
1. I want to re-categorize everything better with tags. I do have some strong ones that I often use, but there are a lot of them that are still Dutch from before or not well put.
2. Then I also want to make a page where I write down all the information and personal experience I had with each online store I shopped at.
3. I want to add links to the titles in "My Favorite..." lists - lists in the left column of my blog. So if you would click on "My favorite beauty brands" and then on "Laneige"; then you would be linked to the tag Laneige and find all the posts I wrote about products from Laneige.
4. Then I also want to make a new list about online stores where I shop and link you to the info about the shop (2.) and the tag so yo can read all posts I wrote about that store.
5. Plus probably some other stuff :)

My Computer
1. My pictures, I took for blog posts over the years, are a chaos on my pc and they are very space consuming... 119 GB on pictures! I have a bad habit of never throwing away the 20 doubles of 1 products picture x100000. YES I'm not perfect hahah! So I need to start deleting all "19" and keep the best ones back to blog-year 0. I think that was about beginning of 2013.
2. Make a backup of my new reorganized pc situation.

My daily Life
I still live at home with my mom, but I started saving for my own place, this will take a while with my shopping habits lol. But before all that happens...
1. My room is a chaos and I really need to reorganize it! I wont go into details because it will drive you nuts.
2. I need to get my shopping habits reduced to 50%, No worries still enough to blog about  ;)
3. I need to find that perfect time in my day to workout and keep doing this 6 days a week until forever.
4. What else? probably something :)

All this will take some time and you already noticed I don't blog as often as I did before (long time ago). I want to blog more, but it doesn't work if I don't reorganize it all.

I hope you've enjoyed my little "reorganized" ramble ;)
See you soon
xoxo