04 March 2017

Bath & Body Works Delicious Cozy Candle Haul & Review

Bath & Body Works Delicious Cozy candle Haul and Review favorites beauty blogger blog winter christmas  cozy favorites
My wish came true!
A while ago when I was looking at the new (Christmas) collection on the official website of Bath & Body Works. I saw this new test; candle Hot Cocoa & Cream and I wished Cozy Favorites would have it in her collection when it arrived in the Netherlands... she did! Let's review this precious candle and the rest ;)

I know...
I'm late with these hauls because of "I can remember why". I'm gonna step up my game and more blog for real. So expect some candle haul & reviews in a row... spam ;)
I decided not to skip candles until next year ...excuses! 
Time to work hard, Fighting!

This one and 3 to go until my huge Spring 2017 BBW haul!

Before we continue...
The prices I list are the official Bath & Body Works full prices from the US website. The prices I pay at Cozy Favorites are a tiny bit more which is super reasonable, since I don't have to fly over to the US to buy it.
As for the candles; my Bath & Body Works candles kind of always burn and act the same way. I never have problem with them, they burn well, they throw good... nothing to complain. If I have something to say out of the ordinary about a candle I will tell you in the review part of that particular candle.
Under each review I will note my personal opinion of which season the item is attached to.

Bath & Body Works Delicious Cozy candle Haul and Review Marshmallow pumpkin latte ultra shea hand cream blog blogger cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
$5.00 / Nourishing Hand Cream / 59ml
Indulge in creamy pumpkin, toasted marshmallow & warm praline

Review
Like I've said in my first review on this entire scent:  "It was truly love at first sniff! First you smell the warm marshmallows, then the warm delicious praline scent. I don't really smell pumpkin in this, but I think Bath & Body works "pumpkin" is their ingredient that makes the entire scent, cozy, cuddly and fall like. This scent is now officially my most favorite overall Bath & Body works scent!" So when I saw Cozy Favorites had restocked this hand cream, I thought let's get a spare one, 'cause I can't live without! It's the hand cream I always carry in my purse.
(No seasons attached)

Bath & Body Works Delicious Cozy candle Haul and Review Marshmallow pumpkin latte ultra shea body cream blog blogger cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
$13.00 / Ultra Shea Body Cream / 226g
Pumpkin Latte, Toasted Marshmallow, Creamy Sandalwood, White Ginger, Praline Musk

Review
This smells actually super similar to the candle, maybe even the same. What you get from this MPL scent in all hand care product is: "First you smell the warm marshmallows, then the warm delicious praline scent, I don't really smell pumpkin in this, but I think Bath & Body works "pumpkin" is their ingredient that makes the entire scent, cozy, cuddly and fall like." Then with the candle you "take out two table spoons of sugar off the original scent and add a tablespoon creamy Sandalwood. The candle is less sweet and a little bit more creamy. It is also fresher and more lightweight than the original scent, which is I think the White ginger they've added." This body cream feels really nice, I use it as deluxe arm and feet cream after showers. I use The Body Shop body butters for the rest of my body since they are less precious to me. I really love this scent, if you haven't noticed yet.
(No seasons attached)

Bath & Body Works Delicious Cozy Winter Haul and Review mini spiced apple toddy candle beauty blog blogger cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Spiced Apple toddy
$4.50 / Mini Candle / 36g / 10-15 Hours
Warm Apple Brandy, Spiced Plum, Cranberry, Cinnamon Stick

Review
Now clue how brandy smells and can remember a plum scent, so here we go! To me this candle smells a bit like a freshly cooked apple cider, but with more spice to it. I smells like a candle men also would love but not in a cologne way. I detect a hint of tartness in there, just a small layer, which my guess is the cranberry note. Compared to the Cider Lane candle; this candle is much heavier and warm than the Cider Lane. That one is lightweight and fresh. I like it, but I'm happy I didn't got a 3 wick of this one since I think that would be to heavy for me.
(Winter attached)

Bath & Body Works Delicious Cozy Winter Haul and Review mini winter candle christmas beauty blog blogger cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Winter
$4.50 / Mini Candle / 36g / 10-15 Hours
White Woods, Pine Needles, Sparkling Clementine, Spiced Clove

Review
I love this candle, so good and fresh! I had hopes I would like this because of the clementine scent in there, but was so afraid for the pine needles note. OMG it's just so good and realistic! So how to describe this; First you get this actual fresh crisp scent you smell. Like when it has been snowing for a long while and everything is covered with a layer of snow... then you step outside and sniff the air. THAT moment, that's your first scent, the crisp of fresh snow on nature. Then you get a soft smooth citrus note from the clementine blended with a tiny bit of clove to tingle your nose. I absolutely love it and I've already bought the 3 wick candle of it, which I will show in my next BBW haul.
(Winter & early Spring attached)

Bath & Body Works Delicious Cozy Winter Haul and Review mini warm apple pie candle fall beauty blog blogger cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Warm Apple Pie
$4.50 / Mini Candle / 36g / 10-15 Hours
Baked Granny Smith Apple, Melted Brown Sugar, Flaky Homemade Crust

Review
I can't say it's only Granny Smith apple I smell, it's more like a 50/50 mixture of Granny Smith and Elstar apples. Elstar Apples are sweet red yellow apples, often used for apple pies. The brown sugar you smell is the sugar from the apple mixture (not the sugar used in making the crust). The sugar is very well blended with the apple scent, makes it smell very realistic and yummy! The crust scent is the scent you get from the inside part, where the crust gets a bit mushy from the moist of the apples etc. That part of the crust me smell. Not the dry outside of the crust. The apple pie is a mixture of what you can bake at home, but it also has a luxury vibe to the apple pie you order at restaurants or safé. This scent is super duper yummy.
(No seasons attached)

Bath & Body Works Delicious Cozy Winter Haul and Review pumpkin cupcake pocketbac hand gel fall blog blogger cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Pumpkin Cupcake 
$1.75 / PocketBac anti-bacterial Hand Gel / 29ml
Sweet treat of baked pumpkin, whipped vanilla & frosting

Review

I've bought the candle of this scent in 2015 and the body cream in November last year. I absolutely love this scent. In the candle review I've described how this scent smells (too long to copy) and it's really so good. It's very sweet, smooth and soft. It's like your hands are edible haha! Even though they say it's a fall scent, but i'm loving this scent all year round!
(No seasons attached)

Bath & Body Works Delicious Cozy Winter Haul and Review 3 wick hot cocoa & cream christmas beauty blog blogger cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Hot Cocoa& Cream
$22.50 / 3-wick Candle / 411g / 25-45 Hours
Decadent Milk Chocolate, Fresh Steamed Milk, Mini Marshmallows

Review
This candle smells like my daily cup of hot cocoa or chocolate milk (whatever you want to call it) but then with a hint of luxury. Like I could make it myself, like I do, or I could order it at a café. It's a bit in the middle. I know nothing about steamed milk, but what I smell is my hot cocoa I just mentioned which is cocoa powder with milk, Then next I smell soft whipped cream; but not the kind that is freshly put on top, but more like you've stirred it all in lol. Then I smell tiny sugary note inside the soft whipped cream scent which is mixed inside the hot cocoa, meaning deed down I smell that sugary note which I think could be the marshmallows. This scent is so abnormally absurd delicious! I'm having a hard time naming my favorite candles I have at the moment, so I quit doing that... I absolutely love this one.
(Fall, Winter and early Spring attached)

Bath & Body Works Delicious Cozy candle Haul and Review favorites beauty blogger blog winter christmas cozy favorites
Gifts
Cozy Favorites always gives little sample gifts with your orders, a nice way to try out more from the store! I'm really grateful for these, thank you!

Cozy Favorites bath and body works BBW Classic Candle Goose Creek Sandy Bay Soap & Glory haul review te koop nederland
Click the picture or name above to visit the online store!
An online Dutch store were we Dutch can shop our Bath & Body Works candles.
JA ZEKER, je kan nu echt Bath & Body Works kaarsen in Nederland kopen. Deze Winkel vult elk seizoen haar voorraad aan met bijna alle geuren die er zijn en met meestal een voorraad van 5 per item. Maar de geurkaarsen is niet alleen alles, deze super winkel verkoop ook alle Bath & Body Works Body Care producten, alle hand soaps & pocketbacs, veel van de gifts en candle holders. Deze winkel is bijna 100% een Bath & Body Works winkel... Maar dat is nog steeds niet alles, want deze winkel verkoopt ook super veel Goose Greek Kaarsen en wax melts, veel van Classic Candle kaarsen wax melts, Nu  ook kaarsen van Sandy Bay, veel Soap & Glory producten en boven de 200 diversen andere items! Serieus het is inderdaad de gezelligste webshop van Nederland!

Bestel je op een werkdag, dan wordt deze meestal dezelfde dag nog verzonden en ontvang je hem de volgende werkdag; zelden een dag later. Je pakket word in een stevige kartonnen doos verstuurd. Wat ik weet van de BBW kaarsen; deze zitten verpakt in hun officiële BBW kartonnen verpakking die heel stevig is. Ik heb nu al zo vaak kaarsen gekocht daar en nog nooit heb ik een gebroken kaars ontvangen (of bekrast). Crème tubes en pocketbac flesjes worden met plakbandjes gesealed zodat ze niet lekker en goed ingepakt! Verder wordt lege ruimte in de doos op gevuld met dik stevige proppen papier.
Dit is serieus mijn meest favoriete winkel in Nederland! 

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)