30 November 2016

Bath & Body Works Large Fall & Winter Haul & Review

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger blog cozy favorites nederland candles body hand cream
"I'm so happy!"
In mid fall I've ordered these items and everything is from this years fall collection, but for me some of them are also perfect for winter! Before fall officially ends in a few hours ;) I thought let's share with you my thoughts on these amazing Bath & body works products & candles!

Before we continue...
The prices I list are the official Bath & Body Works full prices from the US website. The prices I pay at Cozy Favorites are a tiny bit more which is super reasonable, since I don't have to fly over to the US to buy it.
As for the candles; my Bath & Body Works candles kind of always burn and act the same way. I never have problem with them, they burn well, they throw good... nothing to complain. If I have something to say out of the ordinary about a candle I will tell you in the review part of that particular candle.
Under each review I will note my personal opinion of which season the item is attached to.

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger hand cream marshmallow pumpkin latte pocketbac holder cozy favorites
2 items from my first Cozy Favorites order
I had promised the owner of Cozy Favorites a blogpost about my first order. Sadly life got in blog-way and some items were really out of season when I was ready to blog again. I will probably review those next year. These two items were really special from that order and still fit the season.

Bath & Body Works - Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
$5.00 / Nourishing Hand Cream / 59ml
Indulge in creamy pumpkin, toasted marshmallow & warm praline

Review
It was truly love at first sniff! I saw this hand cream and thought; yeah why not, packaging looks cute and description sounds promising. I was scared though since I hate coffee, and what if it smells like coffee. Lucky me, it totally doesn't smell like coffee to me! First you smell the warm marshmallows, then the warm delicious praline scent (which in real life I think is gross too, lol). I don't really smell pumpkin in this, but I think Bath & Body works "pumpkin" is their ingredient that makes the entire scent, cozy, cuddly and fall like. This scent is now officially my most favorite overall Bath & Body works scent!
(No seasons attached)

Bath & Body Works - Pumpkin
$5.50 / Pocketbac holder / 1 holder
Cute glittery orange holder with a gold glitter metal pumpkin on the front

Review
This holder is just too cute. I always thought these holders would be slimmer, but they are quite "fat" if you see them from the side :P. I've really enjoyed this little holder in fall when it hanged on the outside of my little fall purse. I must say I think this and a lot of holders are super cute, but not really convenient. If you hang them on your keyring and you have those in your bag, you risk clicking your pocketbac open and when hanging them on your bag, they are quite heavy. I think I rather have my pocketbac naked in a sleeve from my bag with the lit facing up ;)
(Fall attached)

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger pocketbac hand gel marshmallow pumpkin latte cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
$1.75 / PocketBac anti-bacterial Hand Gel / 29ml
Indulge in creamy pumpkin, toasted marshmallow & warm praline

Review
As I described before: First you smell the warm marshmallows, then the warm delicious praline scent, I don't really smell pumpkin in this, but I think Bath & Body works "pumpkin" is their ingredient that makes the entire scent, cozy, cuddly and fall like. This compared to the hand cream is a bit more sweeter, like they added a teaspoon of sugar to it. I really love it too!
(No seasons attached)

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger Gentle foaming hand soap sweet cinnamon pumpkin cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
$6.50 / Gentle Foaming Hand Soap / 259ml
Warm Pumpkin, Fresh Cinnamon, Sweet Sugarcane.

Review
I really wanted a fall hand soap so I got this one, looked good to me! It smells super sweet. First thing I smell is my guess; the sweet sugarcane, then maybe somewhere deep down a hint of cinnamon and again that Bath & Body Works pumpkin ingredient that doesn't smell like pumpkin but more cozy, cuddly and fall like. I like this scent, it's good.
(Fall attached)

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger Ultra shea body cream pumpkin cupcake cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Pumpkin Cupcake
$13.00 / Ultra Shea Body Cream / 226g
Spiced Pumpkin, Toasted Pecan, Vanilla Buttercream, Orange Zest, Cinnamon Swirl.

Review
Last year I got the Candle from this scent and I so fell in love with it I knew, I was going to love the body cream as well. Also I really, really, really wanted to try out their Ultra Shea Body Cream for so long and cozy Favorites sells them, YAY! Compared to The Body Shop body "butters", this is much more a "cream"(like said on the packaging). They spread out much easier on the body, so it will last you longer than the same amount of the Body Shop body butter. The scent is to die for; So super duper sweet sugar plus the softness of quality vanilla cream, with a hint of fall. Really addictive!
(No seasons attached)

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger scented candle mini wax melt tart Mocha latte swirl cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Mocha Latte Swirl
$0.97 / Wax Melt / 10g / 4-6 Hours
Recharge with the wonderfully rich scent of espresso and creamy caramel, topped with whipped cream

Review
This store also sells wax melts of passed candles, This came from this years spring collection. This is a great way to get to know more scents which Bath & Body Works sells. Like I said before hate coffee, so why would I ever buy something that would smell like coffee. Some coffee scents are so rich and deliciously deluxe, so I was just curious :). It smells like real espresso if that is what I smell, I smell real quality coffee with a little caramel. The whipped cream makes the entire scent very soft and lightweight. I really like it haha :)
(No seasons attached)

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger scented candle mini autumn cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Autumn
$4.50 / Mini Candle / 36g / 10-15 Hours
Bright Red Gala Apple, Juicy Fig, Eucalyptus Leaf, Fir Balsam

Review
I wanted to buy this candle since last year, and this year Cozy favorite has it in 3 sizes! I only wanted this candle because I believed what the label says and it's true! This candle smells like fall, realistic fall! Imagine yourself walking in a quite park, after it has stopped raining and leafs are falling (some rotten already), and there is a little cool breeze stroking your face... sniff it ...that's this candle! The scent is fall and fresh, plus really lightweight, I absolutely love it (my sister too), maybe next year I'l'l buy the 3-wick candle :) I've compared this candle with the Leaves candle below in this post.
(Fall attached)

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger scented candle mini caramel pumpkin swirl cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Caramel Pumpkin Swirl
$4.50 / Mini Candle / 36g / 10-15 Hours
Fresh Pumpkin, Warm Caramel, Grated Cinnamon , Vanilla Bean

Review
This candle is so damn sweet, not normal. I love it, but I think in a 3-wick this scent would knock me out. These mini candles I often burn before I go to sleep on my night stand next to me, so they don't "have" to perform with "throw" etc. When I blow them out (and wet squeeze the lit for safety) I always leave the lit off so the wax can set again. So I always wake up with a nice scent in my room of the cold throw. I never eat candy (it's not really my thing), but when I woke up next to this candle I was seriously craving candy haha :D This smells like super sweet warm caramel with a table spoon of pumpkin, a hint of cinnamon maybe and a veil of soft vanilla. It's a warm, super sweet, and soft scent. I really love this copper pumpkin lit, perfection!
(Fall attached)

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger scented candle mini vampire blood halloween booh cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Vampire Blood
$4.50 / Mini Candle / 36g / 10-15 Hours
Blood Red Strawberries, Midnight Blooming Jasmin, Dark Transylvanian Plum

Review
I've bought this candle to celebrate Halloween this year, but we had to skip Halloween. We had 2 mice in our home and we couldn't decorate with carved pumpkins or burn sweet candles, because that would lure the mice away from their "delicious" poison, and we really wanted them dead (even though they look super cute). PS; our home is clean, but our mistake; we still had the kitchen door wide open in fall when Jofee played outside, habit from the summer. On Oct 24th we first spotted the mice and on Nov 8th that nightmare officially ended. So from that day I could finally burn sweet candles again! This candle is super sweet and fruity! I love it, it's so different from all the candles in this haul. You smell the strawberries and plum which are mixed together; this is a hard sweet fruity scent, like candy. There is another soft scent in there, my guess it's the jasmin. This softens the hard sweetness from the strawberries and plum, makes it more likable. It's a really childhood memory kind of scent.
(No seasons attached)

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger scented candle mini mason jar honeycrisp apple cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Honey Crips Apple
$4.50 / Mini Candle / 36g / 10-15 Hours
Golden Honeycrisp, Apple Blossom, Fresh Sugarcane

Review
I love the shape of this mini candle and adore the copper lit, I'm so going to re-use this candle to diy my own. I'm not sure what a honeycrisp apple is, but to me is smells like a fresh Jonagold with a teaspoon of sugar (that is probably the sugarcane). The apple blossom, hmm maybe. It smells fresh, right from nature, so maybe that's it. It's a super sweet and fresh scent. I really like it, but for some might the apple scent be too strong.
(Fall & Winter attached)

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger scented candle medium mason jar leaves cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Fresh Balsam
$4.50 / Medium Candle / 170g / 30-40 Hours
Crisp Red apple, Golden Nectar, Warm Clove Spice

Review
Last year I've already bought the mini version of this candle and in that description it said spiced berries and in this it doesn't. Well I still smell some sort of fall-ish berry scent in there. Same scent as last year to me. But for everyone who doesn't own an old leaves candle, this is what is smells like: To me this is the more warm toned / ground version of the Autumn candle. So Imagine yourself walking again, but this time in the woods when the leafs are falling on a dry fall day with reasonable temperature breeze in your face, and were you can smell that real earth scent while holding a cup of something warm with apple and clove. So the Autumn candle is more of a fresh lightweight autumn day and this is a warm and cozy autumn day. I also absolutely love this candle (and my mom too). I probably won't purchase the 3-wick candle next year, since I didn't empty this one by far and I want to burn winter candles now.
(Fall attached)

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger 3 wick scented candle cider lane cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Cider Lane
$22.50 / 3-wick Candle / 411g / 25-45 Hours
Warm Caramel, Granny Smith Apple, Dark Brown Sugar, Ground Clove

Review
This candle was high on my wishlist for fall. I had a feeling I was gonna adore this candle. The scent description would say to you "nothing special, typical fall candle". But this candle is so amazing and so delicious! The first thing you smell is fresh, then caramel on a Granny Smith apple which is boiled in dark brown sugar with ground glove. It's so realistic! I've tried to make apple cider this fall (before the mice issue) and I did put some other spices in there too and another kind of apple but I do recognize all the notes from this candle from my own apple cider! It's so, so, so good and so much better than my apple cider haha! It's really such a fresh apple cider scent! Really one of my favorite BBW candles!
(Fall & Winter attached)

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger 3 wick scented candle cinnamon sugared doughnut cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut
$22.50 / 3-wick Candle / 411g / 25-45 Hours
Crushed Cinnamon , Sugar Crystals, Homemade Doughnut

Review
I really wanted another delicious candle (with a lit like this) so I searched which fall/winter candle the Candleman (Hearth & Soul) adored and it was this one. So I popped this one in my cart as well. OMG this candle is amazing, really epic! If you can get your hands on these, do it, now! Early this fall my sister made doughnuts for the first time and they were so delicious. She used a recipe that baked the doughnuts instead of frying them. Made them super yummy and not greasy! This candle smells identical to her doughnuts. The only extra thing this candle has is a little hint of cinnamon compared to my sisters home made doughnuts. Truly this candle will blow your mind in a lightweight-way, This smells so edible! Also one of my most favorites!
(No seasons attached)

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger 3 wick scented candle pumpkin pie cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Pumpkin Pie
$22.50 / 3-wick Candle / 411g / 25-45 Hours
Creamy Pumpkin, Vanilla Crème, Fresh Ground Nutmeg, Graham Cracker Crust

Review
Still the king of all Bath & Body Works candles to me! A lot of my candles come very close to knocking him of his throne. In my next BBW haul I think you can meet his queen, lol :P. This is my third Pumpkin Pie candle from BBW. This candle is loved by me and my family! This scent is a true match with fall's best treats! Last year I tried to bake pumpkin pie, which 90% succeeded, I was not happy with the middle pumpkin-something consistency and I didn't really had an example to follow, because no one in my family ever made it, since we are Dutch. The scent of the crust and pumpkin-something where epic and so similar to this candle. Really delicious! But this candle also smells for us Dutch (me and my family) to Dutch Fall treats like; Bastogne cookies, Kruidnoten, and Speculaas. The scent is warm, heavy (not in a bad way), cozy and so super duper delicious! A forever favorite!
(Fall attached)

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger blog candles samples gift cozy favorites
Gifts
Cozy Favorites always gives little sample gifts with your orders, a nice way to try out more from the store! I'm really grateful for these, thank you!

Bath and Body Works huge fall autumn Haul Review home fragrance BBW beauty blogger blog cozy favorites nederland candles contact cozy favorites
Click the picture or name above to visit the online store!
An online Dutch store were we Dutch can shop our Bath & Body Works candles.
JA ZEKER, je kan nu echt Bath & Body Works kaarsen in Nederland kopen. Deze Winkel vult elk seizoen haar voorraad aan met bijna alle geuren die er zijn en met meestal een voorraad van 5 per item. Maar de geurkaarsen is niet alleen alles, deze super winkel verkoop ook alle Bath & Body Works Body Care producten, alle hand soaps & pocketbacs, veel van de gifts en candle holders. Deze winkel is bijna 100% een Bath & Body Works winkel... Maar dat is nog steeds niet alles, want deze winkel verkoopt ook super veel Goose Greek Kaarsen en wax melts, veel van Classic Candle kaarsen wax melts, veel Soap & Glory producten en boven de 200 diversen andere items! Serieus het is inderdaad de gezelligste webshop van Nederland!

Bestel je op een werkdag, dan wordt deze meestal dezelfde dag nog verzonden en ontvang je hem de volgende werkdag; zelden een dag later. Je pakket word in een stevige kartonnen doos verstuurd. Wat ik weet van de BBW kaarsen; deze zitten verpakt in hun officiële BBW kartonnen verpakking die heel stevig is. Ik heb nu al zo vaak kaarsen gekocht daar en nog nooit heb ik een gebroken kaars ontvangen (of bekrast). Crème tubes en pocketbac flesjes worden met plakbandjes gesealed zodat ze niet lekker en goed ingepakt! Verder wordt lege ruimte in de doos op gevuld met dik stevige proppen papier.
Dit is serieus mijn meest favoriete winkel in Nederland! 

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)