22 May 2016

Etude House - Bling Me Prism Look At My Eyes - GR705 Haul & Review

Etude House Bling Me Prism Look At My Eyes GR705 Haul Review kbeauty beauty blogger eyeshadow chrome mint korean makeup
Mint ...mint ...MINT!
Today I'm going to review this epic & beautiful eyeshadow from Etude House, which are almost gone from the stores. This color is from a summer collection last year and luckily still available! I'm going to share with you why this color is so epic and everything!

Etude House Bling Me Prism Look At My Eyes GR705 Haul Review kbeauty beauty blogger eyeshadow chrome mint korean makeup
Etude House - Bling Me Prism Look At My Eyes - GR705 
$5.89 / 2g / Link to product
Richly pigmented, velvety solo eye shadow from classic neutrals to trendsetting shades. Elaborately adhesive and moist jelly texture in a new texture. Provides clear and delicate sheen, with luxury & visual pearl pigments. With a long lasting effect; sebum control powder helps to keep the make-up intact by absorbing the sebum. The silicone coating helps to enhance the adhesion to the skin.
How to use
Spread onto eyelid with finger or brush.

Etude House Bling Me Prism Look At My Eyes GR705 Haul Review kbeauty beauty blogger eyeshadow chrome mint korean makeup
Review
This is a chrome-ish eyeshadow, It has a sheen in it that makes it chrome like but it's also creamy & shimmery. A beautiful texture! To apply you can only use your finger, old fashion eyeshadow tip or a synthetic brush. It can't be picked up by brushes with real hair. On the skin it's like a second layer of skin in a different color with a chrome sheen in it. The color itself is a perfect mint to me! 

To explain
Mint 2012: sick-hospital-toothpaste-mint, 
Mint 2013: greenish-sick-hospital-mint,
Mint 2014: Neon-awkward-greenish-blue-mint,
Mint 2015: Cool-bright/pastel-bluish-mint.
Mint 2016: Cool-brighter-greenish-mint.

The 2015 mint is the best mint that matches my skin tone! It makes my skin brighter and (surprisingly) more even. It makes all makeup I wear stand out beautiful and it lifts up your mood. So when I've bought this sweater (which you can see in this picture in the second half and in the next one) I fell in love with this color. Sadly this was a bit too late to start my crush since it was from a sale. So a new year and I had my hopes up that they bring this color back ...but no; greenish-bluh! So one day when I randomly was checking out all Etude House eyeshadows that were still available online, I came across this one! 
I checked it if it was cheaper elsewhere, but everywhere else it was already sold out. So it costs $5.89 with free & safe shipping. I've bought from this Ebay store before and I trust the seller. There are only 5 of this color left.

Etude House Bling Me Prism Look At My Eyes GR705 Haul Review kbeauty beauty blogger eyeshadow chrome mint korean makeup
My epic match!
This was my makeup look of my March Favorites video. The only thing missing is my lipstick & lipgloss.. since I was just messing with my camera settings. See how my eyes perfectly match my sweater! I recently also found a little cardigan at H&M which has the same color. This color is not sold on the website, so secretly maybe they had stock from last year! :P This color is really precious to me!

I hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful,
See you in my next one!