14 March 2016

Lancôme - Vernis in Love - 537N Pearl Grey Haul & Review

Lancôme Vernis in Love 537N Pearl Grey Haul Review beauty blog blogger high end nail polish
It's all about Sterling Grey!
Lately I've been obsessing about the color: Sterling grey, which I just made up. I think it perfectly describes the color I love, but Google dssagrees and shows you blue eyes & ugly cars xD. I'll explain further in the review part. As you can see I've got another color of the Lancôme nail polishes, let's review this one!

Lancôme - Vernis in Love - 537N Pearl Grey
$15.50 / 6ml
Inspired by the new trendy Rouge In Love lip collection, Vernis in Love is a high potency nail lacquer perfectly themed to compliment every woman's mood and style. With ultimate brilliance, intense color, and a mistake-free application, your nails will love the lasting shine and pop of color that stays put for days.

Lancôme Vernis in Love 537N Pearl Grey Haul Review beauty blog blogger high end nail polish
Review
For the full performance review check here (since it's the same nail polish formula!). So about the color Sterling Grey: it's a mixture of the basic perfect grey with a sterling silver touch. This color is super duper simular to it. It's grey but more a taupe kind of grey with that sterling silver touch in it. This sterling silver inside of the nail polish makes it shine silver when the light shines on it, but the base stays a grey-taupe color. I've seached for a sterling grey color nail polish to match my new luxury winter boots (which you can see in mu next blogpost!) I've super happy Lancôme got the matching color! I've searched in the OPI collection but all were to shiny, which often look to streaky or trashy. This color is so easy to style with my outfits. The silver tone matches with all black, grey and cool toned colors and the taupe vibe makes it perfect to also wear it with warm neutral toned colors. I'm super happy with this nail polish, the perfect addition to my teeny tiny luxury nail polish collection :D

I hope you enjoyed this teeny tiny haul & review ;)
see you in my next one!