27 January 2016

Lancôme - Miracle Cushion - 010 Albâtre Review + Cushion Case Match!

Lancôme Miracle Cushion foundation 010 Albâtre haul review beauty blogger blog high end makeup korean douglas western favorite foundation
Why not try this one?!
So one time when I was shopping with my sister for my first high end lipstick, I had to cover up the pink stain on my lips to neutralize my look (to see what other colors looked good). So I randomly searched for a kind of bright/light colored foundation and found this cushion and pressed my finger in it... covered my lips stain... A MIRACLE! Not just that it covered it up good but the effect... really!

Lancôme Miracle Cushion foundation 010 Albâtre haul review beauty blogger blog high end makeup korean douglas western favorite foundation
Lancôme - Miracle Cushion - 010 Albâtre
14g / Case & Refill: $47 / Refill: $39.00
This oil-free Miracle Cushion Liquid Cushion Compact creates a dewy finish for a polished glow. Its innovative cushion sponge contains over 800,000 pores to transfer the ideal amount of product for an effortless makeup application. This multitasking formula is infused with skincare actives that give skin a boost of intense hydration, delivering a cooling sensation while brightening the appearance of skin. Miracle Cushion provides the benefits of a BB/CC cream while offering the benefits of light to medium coverage found in a liquid foundation. Simply give this foundation compact an easy tap for light coverage, and then give it a heavier tap for more coverage. Suspended in a cushion sponge, the liquid is enclosed in an air-tight compact for convenient portability. For more info click here.

Lancôme Miracle Cushion foundation 010 Albâtre haul review beauty blogger blog high end makeup korean douglas western favorite foundation
Woops
When colors to choose are displayed on a website they are mostly are from left to right and from light to dark. So I didn't look carefully when I dipped my finger in that cushion the first time so I just remembered; the lightest one. Some days later on the website from Douglas (my local high end store) I've ordered the color 01 Pure Porcelaine, because that one looked pale and the first one in the list...The 'right' color was all the way at the end of the list since they were added ads "new". When I received it I didn't realize because I didn't open it yet since I wanted to make clean blog pictures first...A week (busy) week passed and I visited Douglas (my local high end store) again and was looking for something else hmm oh right, an eyeshadow palette and some nail polish... Then I suddenly I doubted myself about the color of my cushion and walked up to the Lancôme stand and looked at the name of the one I've dipped my finger in the last time... ohhh noo! So shortly after I've bought myself the right one :D But no worries still since the 01 pure porcelaine looks just a little bit more yellow and darker than my autumn/winter skintone. So it will be perfect for spring and summer, I hope ;)

Lancôme Miracle Cushion foundation 010 Albâtre haul review beauty blogger blog high end makeup korean douglas western favorite foundation
Multi Cushion Case Match!
I didn't noticed in the store yet and also didn't see when I unwrapped it at home... I figured this out when I was taking these blog pictures. The A·TRUE - Real Black Tea True Active CC Cushion, It's skin - Prestige D'escargot Nouveau Cushion, and Lancôme - Miracle Cushion all have the same case fitting for refills and the refills are also identical (except for packaging color, sponge and formula).

Lancôme Miracle Cushion foundation 010 Albâtre haul review beauty blogger blog high end makeup korean douglas western favorite foundation
Proof
The A·TRUE refill inside the Lancôme case. and trust me the rest fits also. So for example I don't like the A·TRUE case as much and the It's Skin and Lancôme cases are way prettier so I'll just pop my A·TRUE refill in one of these two cases :). One downside for me is; I have clue where to buy the It's Skin refills of this cushion. Only thing I've seen is the full set; case + 2 refills, But then I have another case ..which I don't need. A·TRUE formula is good and lovely, but not as precious to me like the Lancôme & It's Skin. So if you know where I can shop It's Skin refills, please let me know.

Lancôme Miracle Cushion foundation 010 Albâtre haul review beauty blogger blog high end makeup korean douglas western favorite foundation
Review
Ps when I made the picture of the two refills next to each other from this post I suddenly saw.. MADE IN KOREA ...pff hahah So an international cushion ...but still they don't know sh*t and let Korea make it xD I don't know the depth of this situation, but I think it's so funny!
This is the 010 Albâtre, I leave the other one closed until my skin is slightly tanned. The refills always come in a official refill packaging. The Lancôme case is like a mirror, the same quality as on the inside. As you can see above this color matches my skintone so, so, so well! It applies smooth and spreads so evenly. You can build it up from light to medium coverage, but I always stick to light since that's enough for me. 
Now when I'm writing this review I've one half of my face covered with this cushion and on the other half nothing. I already know lots of things, but this side by side test is handy too ;) I always feel that this cushion moisturizes my skin, not much but just a little bit. Now with this test I really feel that the side with the cushion foundation feels more moist. I never have any trouble touching my face when I wear this cushion foundation, since it feels like it's absorbed into my skin and it doesn't transfer to my fingers. Also When you poke your face and draw a line you won't budge your makeup. Bigger plus; I never got any acne or weird breakouts from this cushion! 
The feeling when apply this product is super fresh, but not like ice cold. The scent is so lovely and fresh too. I'm not sure what it is, but it reminds me a little of how the Etude house cushions smell. I truly love this cushion so much!
Then the effect it has on my skin is a true miracle! It's like painting skin on skin, which sounds creepy haha. But it does have that effect since it blends so well, it doesn't creep in dry lines, it doesn't hold on to dry patches, it makes everything smooth but not like a primer, more like magic!

I hope you've found this review helpful,
see you in my next one!