13 December 2015

Beautynet Korea Order #4 Secret Key, Skinfood & Holika Holika Haul & Fast Review

Beautynet Korea Secret Key Skinfood Holika Holika Haul Review beauty blogger korean  skincare makeup
New stuff & repurchases
A while back I wanted to try some new arrivals on Beautynet Korea and I needed to repurchase some stuff too :) Last month was my blog sale and 2 items in this haul are not mine anymore. Not because they are bad, but because they weren't me or already got something similar. It's a fast review; get ready! ;)

Beautynet Korea haul review beauty Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Black Head 3 Step Kit
Holika Holika - Pig Nose Clear Black Head 3 Step Kit
$6.17 / 3pcs / Link to product
Pig Nose Clear Black Head 3-Step Kit contains all three steps necessary for perfect pore control. The first step opens your pores to allow for easy blackhead removal and cleaning. The second step eliminates all waste and removes even the deepest blackheads. The third step minimizes the pores for a fresh and smooth look and feel.
How to use
After cleansing face, place step-1's sheet on nose or 15-20 minutes. Removed slowly and wipe off any blackheads or impurities from pores. Wet the nose with water and place step-2's strip on nose tightly. After 10

Review
I haven't tried these yet honestly. But I felt bored looking at them so I've sold 2 of these in my Blog Sale last month. I still have one around. I should use it but I kidna don't want to :P. Why I don't want to try it is because I kind of hate nose strips things. They hurt! And i don't know if these hurt so I'm secretly avoiding it haha. I have clogged pores in my t-zone but they are easily cleansed bu my Clarisonic. after they grey glare is gone and my pores are clean and tight. So it was really pointless of me buying these :) But after I've tried these I'll tell you how horrible or fun it was :P

Beautynet Korea haul review beauty secret key Secret Kiss Oil Free Lip Eye Remover
Secret Key - Secret Kiss Oil Free Lip Eye Remover
$6.67 / 100ml / Link to product
Mild oil free cleansing oil. Perfect waterproof remover. Mild cleansing for sensitive eye around area + soothing and protecting effect.
How to use
Soak cosmetics cotton with remover. Leave it on eyes or lips for about 10 second and sweep off gently.

Review

HOLY GRAIL!!! I've received this remover before in a Memebox, this is my third bottle displayed in the picture (which is full in use now and I need to repurchase soon!) The best of the best eye remover I've ever tried! What I have tried before this remover: Famous Clean it Zero original balm: that freakin' hurt my eyes, I couldn't see proper for like an half an hour, and next day my eyes were still red! Those basic cleansing wipes from so many brands; It got hardly no makeup off or it hurt my eyes. The Etude house lip & eye remover and the YSL eye make-up remover (with that clear/blue stuff); that doesn't hurt so much but still does and makes me see blurry for 15 minutes... So now this eye remover; It gets my eyes clean and 90% of the time it doesn't hurt. The 10% when it hurts when a lot comes into your eyes, then you react like yeek, squeeze your eye and a second later the "pain" is over. You won't see blurry after you just continue. It also doesn't dry out your skin or irritate it. I use this eye remover to remove really all my eye makeup within seconds. Mascara are often the most tricky and we never want to damage our pretty lashes, so these are currently the mascara's & eye pencils I wear and remove with this product: YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils, YSL Dessin du Regard Waterproof, Chanel inimitable intense, Benefit they're Real. You'll not get the Etude House Curl & Fix mascara off with this cleanser, you need an oil based remover. This one is oil free :) I high, HIGHLY recommend this remover!

Beautynet Korea haul review beauty HOLIKA HOLIKA Smooth Egg Skin Re Birth Peeling Gel
Holika Holika - Smooth Egg Skin Re Birth Peeling Gel
$7.56 / 140ml / Link to product
Facial peeling gel formulated with natural eggs from Mountain Jiri to sweep away dead skin cells and dirt for a silky-smooth, supple skin.
How to use
After facial wash, apply appropriate amount on the skin avoiding mouth and eye. Massage gently for about a minute and wash off with luke warm water. Use 1-2 times a week. After peeling apply enough amount of moisturizer.

Review
I've bought this because I love peeling off my skin haha :). I thought it looked cute and I do agree with the saying - Re Birth; because that is how I feel after I've used a peeling gel! The scent is not special, but very basic. I've tried this when I was showering (when I normally use peeling gels) So my face is quite wet. Well that doesn't work well for this product. Nothing happened, really 0% peeling. Then I towel dried my face a bit to get a semi wet face; again 0% peeling. Then a day after I tried it after I washed my face, then dried it fully and traced my face with toner on a cotton pad. So my face was only a tiny bit moist. This time it started peeling but my face was almost dry. And everywhere I applied peeling gel it peeled there and a lot. so you would think it is good... I have my doubts about it. Since with other peeling gels it peels more on certain areas and on some spots on my face it totally doesn't. So I think this peeling gel doesn't work and when it shows you it peels it actually peels itself dry or something. I use this at my bedroom sink since my face just has to be a little bit moist for it to work. I'm still using it to see if it does anything other good for my skin, else I'll throw it away.. I don't recommend this peeling gel!

Beautynet Korea haul review beauty Secret key Kiss Sweet Glam Tint Glow chic burgandySecret Key - Secret Kiss Sweet Glam Tint Glow - Chic Burgandy
$8.70 / 3.5g / Link to product
It comes in 7 types of vivid colors. With lanolin oil contained: Providing moisture to the skin as preventing moisture depletion. It goes effortlessly on the lips and last vivid for long time. As creating lip moisture barrier, it makes lip look radiant & glowing all the time.
How to use

One touch natural looking lip makeup. 2~3 times of touch give glossy lip makeup. The more it is dabbed, the more funkier it gets. 

Beautynet Korea haul review beauty Secret key Kiss Sweet Glam Tint Glow chic burgandy
Review

I  really love these lipsticks so much, this is my fourth color. I really wanted a warm burgundy/warm berry looking lipstick. These apply so easy, tint all day long. Even if you sweat like hell, it won't run from your lips. What?! I've discovered when wearing another color from this collection when I did my workouts. after my workouts my lips looked still perfect! This color is perfect for fall & winter. I've enjoyed it all fall and now also in winter. I recommend these if you don't want to check your lip look too often and you want to keep them moist!

Beautynet Korea haul review beauty Skin Food New Tomato Cool Jelly Tint berry cherry
Skinfood - New Tomato Cool Jelly Tint - 02 Berry tomato
$6.07 / 10ml / Link to product
This cool, refreshing lip tint gel creates natural cooking, vibrant lips with a soft color tone, while tomato extract and rosewater moisturizes lips
How to use

Apply desired amount evenly onto lips.

Beautynet Korea haul review beauty Skin Food New Tomato Cool Jelly Tint berry cherry
Review
On the first picture of this tint the bottle looks more red than berry. It's has something to do with certain pinks and my lighting; it changes them into a red like color (same thing happened with a certain pink nail polish few days ago) It is a very nice warm berry pink. I had the same idea as with the Secret Key lipstick above here. But this tint is really nothing I already have. People rave about it but I don't see the glory. I've sold this in my Blog Sale last month too.

Beautynet Korea haul review beauty Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear black Head steam Starter
Holika Holika - Pig Nose Clear black Head steam Starter
$4.88 / 30ml / Link to product
Self-heating pore gel for the removal of black heads. When it is massaged softly, it is heated. The heating helps opening of pores and eliminate dirt in the pores. It also promotes the blood circulation. Pink clay absorbs the sebum. Lemon extract and aloe vera gel provide the nutrients to the skin.
How to use

Massage about 3 minutes after the application mainly the areas with many blackheads. then, wash it with lukewarm water.

Review
This is my second tube, I'm halfway with my first one. This product doesn't really removes blackheads for me since I hardly have one. I use this on my forehead between my brows, on my nose, on my cheek part right next to my nose, and on my chin, since if I would have dirty pores there is the place to be. It does remove 40% of the dirty in your pores. I mostly use after I used a cleaning oil and before I use my Clarisonic. Because it opened your pores with its heating effect, so perfect to deep cleansing next with my Clarisonic. The effect it epic. Super duper clean & empty pores and they look super tight and small.

Beautynet Korea Secret Key Skinfood Holika Holika Haul Review beauty blogger korean  skincare makeup 2
Free samples
Beautynet Korea will always give you good and fun samples, I'm always grateful for these and I think this is a great way to try out new products!

beautynetkorea beautynet korea secretkey secret key The Flower Water Pact face makeup  SPF50+PA+++ #1 light beige
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This shop is really great, it has cheap prices, fun and new Korean cosmetics, They ship for free and wrap your package good! I've receive my packages always within in 14 days. They always give samples with their orders. I'm happy to shop here again and again!

See you in my next haul & review!