06 October 2015

Jolse Order #26 It's Skin & Etude House Haul & Review

Jolse order Etude house it's skin Haul Review beauty blogger makeup Prestige D'escargot Nouveau Cushion
Snailtastic
It's a super fast and fun haul; with only 3 items and with an super amazing discovery! It's mainly about this cushions, I think the Etude house items are kind of obvious but still let's talk about these babies too. Ready, set, GO :D

Jolse order Etude house it's skin Haul Review beauty blogger makeup Tool Multi Mini Scissors Tweezer
Etude House - My Beauty Tool Multi Mini Scissors
$3.98 → $3.30 / 1ea / Link to scissors
Multi beauty scissors for removing nail cuticle or tidying up eyelash.
How to use
Cut off needless eyelash for clean eyelash line. Cut off needless nail cuticle with this scissors.

Etude House - My Beauty Tool Tweezer
$4.28  $3.55 /1ea / Link to tweezer
Multi beauty tweezer for tidying up eyebrow, attaching eyelash or applying nail parts.
How to use
Use this when tidying up eyebrow shape or removing fine hairs. Use this as attaching nail parts or eye lashes.

Combined Review
I've bought these because they were pink and super cute and matches with the rest of my pink beauty tool here. to open and close the tiny scissor doesn't goes smoothly, I think with a drop of oil it works better. But it cuts really well and is super sharp! The tweezer is surprisingly really good. It can take out the tiniest hairs from my eyebrows, which I normally have to wait a day for to get them out. So yay cheap, super cute tools! :D

Jolse order Etude it's skin Haul Review beauty blogger makeup Prestige D'escargot Nouveau Cushion #21
It's skin - Prestige D'escargot Nouveau Cushion - #21
$37.98  $33.42 / 15g + 15 refill / Link to product
Premium foundation with snail secretation filtrate 21% for soothing and protecting skin. The more times you add this on your face, the more clear makeup you can get. Wrinkle care + Whitening + UV Protection SPF50+ PA+++ Firming care program with acetyl hexapeptide. Brightens & Reduces wrinkle care program with adenosine and niacin amide - wrinkle care and whitening effect. Relaxing care program with chondritin’s moisturizing in mucin. Smooth and moisturizing care program. Mild and effective Sun protection care program (Protect skin from both UVA and UVB)
How to use
Take proper amount of it on contained puff and apply it on your whole face lightly.

Jolse order Etude it's skin Haul Review beauty blogger makeup Prestige D'escargot Nouveau Cushion #21
Refill & EPIC Discovery
So you get the refill in this pretty gold sealed bag, but enough about that :)
When I was editing this picture I suddenly saw something so familiar... I had to check it out and OMG yes! These refills are exactly the same as the A·TRUE Real Black Tea True Active CC Cushion which I've also bought a while ago and not yet reviewed :) So A·TRUE fits in It's Skin and It's Skin fits in A·TRUE. As proof I'll post a picture of this when I'll review the A·TRUE cushion :)

Review
when I saw this cushion I just had to have it! My first reason was the amazing packaging and when started reading I actually also liked what they promised. This cushion smells so fantastic, really no idea how to describe it. It feels really fresh and watery, and when you apply it, it kind of feels like you there is also a primer inside. It blurs out your pores really well. It wear very lightweight and is not sticky at all. Also the weather is actually getting colder step by step and this cushion gives you that extra little kick of moisture. I think in summer it would have been just that little bit too much. It's just perfect now :D I think cushions foundations etc and that Holika Holika cooling bb product are the favorite face makeup I like to use. So yeah I recommend this one too :)

Jolse order Etude house it's skin Haul Review beauty blogger makeup Prestige D'escargot Nouveau Cushion 2
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide, and they are super sweet!! 
They have "Happy Together Sale" with 12% off everything + 3% store credit + Extra 5% off Etude House Weekly Sale!!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!