23 August 2015

Jolse Order #23 Etude House Fall themed Haul & Review

Jolse Etude House Fall themed Haul Review autumn beauty blog blogger curl fix mascara  chocolate shadow nails any cushion moist
Autumn is coming!
Yes I know a few of these items are from the Etude House Valentine's day collection but at the time I felt these would fit way more for the autumn vibes :) So I've waited and now collected :D Also I've got myself two of the weirdest colors from their new Mascara's :D Are you ready for the review?!

Jolse Etude House Fall themed Haul Review autumn beauty blog blogger lash perm curl fix mascara pink burgundy
Etude House - Lash Perm Curl Fix Mascara - Pink & Burgundy
$12.98  $11.42 / 8g / Link to product
Strong curl fix mascara lasts 24 hours: curl 24HR technology makes lashes greatly curl for long time Dual jelly brush: delicate and soft comb shape dual brush completes fine curling lashes Zero smudge: strong waterproof function onto water, sweat and sebum
How to use
Apply in zigzag motion with 'flat jelly (bigger part) brush' on your lashes. Re-apply with 'jelly dome(smaller part) brush' for perfect curling effect.

Jolse Etude House Fall themed Haul Review autumn beauty blog blogger lash perm curl fix mascara pink burgundy
Review
Just read how you should apply the mascara, I did it the opposite way xD I felt when you apply with the short side you put lots of color on the lashes and spreads easy. then with the longer brush side you spread it out to make it pretty, even, longer and curl it. I have long lashes so this is how it works for me. Maybe if you do it the other way around it works better for short lashes. But how epically amazing does these two colors look! I love them so much! The pink is really boom in your face with a futuristic vibe and the burgundy is so ready for autumn! I think the pink mascara with a white pearly eye shadow look would be off this world! :D and the Burgundy with a natural look, browns and greens! Super excited to create new makeup looks with them. They last really the entire day, they don't crumble off at the end and have no fall out YAY! The only way you get this mascara off though is with an eye makeup cleanser with oil in there. Personally I use the Secret Key eye & lip cleanser which is oil free or makeup wipes (also oil free)... It won't get off, not even a single drop of color. With an oil based eye cleanser or regular cleansing oil you'll get it off in no time. For my personally this is a downside because I hate when I get oil in my eye which always happens with eye cleansers, this doesn't hurt but it blinds me for like 5 minutes. But getting 24 hours of perfect lashes and 5 minutes of blindness... I'll live :D I super highly recommend these!

Jolse Etude House Fall themed Haul Review autumn beauty blog blogger Give Me Chocolate Shadow #3 Cacao fudge
Etude House - Give Me Chocolate Shadow - Cacao Fudge
$9.48 → $8.34 / 4.5g / Link to product
Soft and sweet chocolate colors. Sweet cacao fragrance makes you happy. Top: fine gold brown pearls with deep brown base that enables you clear and deep makeup. Bottom: shining gold glitter on clear transparent base.
How to use
Spread it around your eyes using fingers or brush softly.

Jolse Etude House Fall themed Haul Review autumn beauty blog blogger Give Me Chocolate Shadow #3 Cacao fudge
Review
This is the color left in stock from the 3 options. I'm happy about that because I thought this was the bet color from me to create a look with. I really like how it looks. I'm already rubbing my hands because I'm so excited for autumn and this reminds me of it :) The colors are so pretty and intense, but I think the brown would even pop more if I would wear a white pencil underneath. They last the entire day if you don't rub your eyes when you are tired haha xD I think these are so easy and fast to apply, this could be my new favorite daily autumn eye shadow :) I really recommend this eyeshadow, but be fast if you like it two. only a few left.

Jolse Etude House Fall themed Haul Review autumn beauty blog blogger Give Me Chocolate Nails #03 Solid Caramel #04 Chocola World
Etude House - Give Me Chocolate Nails - #03 Solid Caramel & #04 Chocola World
$5.48 → $4.82 / 8ml / Link to product - Sold out
Smells like chocolate. Thanks to water base, you don't need to worry about your nails being damaged. Recently upgraded brush allows more delicate control.
How to use
After base coat, apply 2~3 times for clearer color. Shake before use. Clean your nails before use. Wait for former coats or colors to dry.

Jolse Etude House Fall themed Haul Review autumn beauty blog blogger Give Me Chocolate Nails #03 Solid Caramel #04 Chocola World
Review
My goodness these smell like chocolate!! I didn't read the description when I've bought it :D Super surprise when I've watched them! I haven't used these colors own my nails yet but I have used another color of this collection, check the review here. These colors are so intense and edible! I had in mind to take the even color as base and then pat with a sponge the chunky color on the ends of the nails like a gradient. The shine effect of these are so insane good! I really love them!! This collection is sadly sold out but these are super cool too and similar.

Jolse Etude House Fall themed Haul Review autumn beauty blog blogger Precious Mineral Moist Any Cushion Refill N02 Light Beige
Etude House - Precious Mineral Moist Any Cushion Refill SPF50+PA+++ - N02 Light Beige
$10.98 → $9.66 / 15g / Link to product
This is a High Moisturizing cream cushion. Triple Functional cosmetics (Whitening + Wrinkle improvement + UV Blocking) 26.7 % of Baobab water are contained. Has 4 times more Hyaluronic Acid 4 times more than previous any cushions have. Glow Lock Complex strengthens the sleekness of skin and prevents the moisture from being evaporated by forming clear layers on the skin. Cushion powder takes care of skin texture evenly and completes soft & sleek skin by being adhesive to the skin tightly.
How to use
In the step of face makeup, Apply proper amount & spread it on the face all over with air puff patting lightly.

Review
This is my first review after buying the full set. I have reviewed this cushion before here, so check there for the swatch and face look. The reason why I buy a refill; It's absolutely amazing!! My other one is almost empty and I can't live without one! High, highly recommend this any cushion!!

Jolse Etude House Fall themed Haul Review autumn beauty blog blogger curl fix mascara  chocolate shadow nails any cushion moist 2
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! They have Goodbye Summer sale with 12% off everything + 3% store credit it last until August 31!. Plus they have 35% off sale on Skin Watches plus get a free Etude House mask with your purchase!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!