28 June 2015

Jolse Etude House All Magic Any Cushions and Concealers Haul & Review

Jolse haul review Etude House  Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion pink peach mint Surprise Stick essence Concealer 01
Jolse on Ebay
Jolse also has an Ebay shop; called iamlove-shop, but I prefer to shop on their main website, more organized and you get store credit on every product you buy. But when I've found out that these Magic Any Cushions from Etude House were so affordable on their ebay; I had to buy them all!

Best deal in the world!
On the Etude house global site they costs $18 each.
$18 x 3 = $54 + $12.28 Shipping costs = $66.28 That's insane, right!

Well, Jolse on Ebay sells them for $12.94 each.
$12.94 x 3 = 38.82 with free shipping! That's heaven to your wallet!!

Jolse haul review Etude House beauty blogger blog Surprise Stick Concealer 01 light beige
Etude House - Surprise Stick Concealer - 01 Light Beige
2g / $5.81 / Link to product
It covers somber or cynic dark circles more effectively with two colors. Areas under the eyes becoming bright because Brilliant Light Scattering Formula reflects the light. It uses skin-friendly moisturizing oils, so your skin is covered softly and moistly.
How to use
  After applying foundation or BB cream, gently apply onto liver spotted, blemished or other skin troubled areas.

Jolse haul review Etude House beauty blogger blog Surprise Stick Concealer 01 light beige
Review
Whatever they say it's for, I feel it works different for my skin. For my eyes it's too thick and feels like it will creep in my lines. Also it gives me a cakey look around my eyes. It does work wonders on my impurity. It's a little crust and normally you would have trouble getting it all perfectly covered up. But it does the job and I'm happy with it! So for eyes not a success but for blemishes etc, yes it's great! Also I feared the color might be too dark and yellowish for my skintone but it wasn't :)

Jolse haul review Etude House beauty blogger blog Surprise Essence Concealer 01 light beige
Etude House -  Surprise Essence Concealer - 01 Light Beige
2g / $5.09 / Link to product
Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer is the perfect remedy for your trouble spots! This conveniently sized liquid concealer eliminates complexion worries by providing durable and light spot concealment. The brush applicator is quick and easy to use; its unique design holds more product and is more precise than traditional concealer wands. Once you try this concealer, don’t be surprised when you fall in love with it!
How to use
 With wand, apply concealer on imperfections and gently blend into skin.

Jolse haul review Etude House beauty blogger blog Surprise Essence Concealer 01 light beige
Review
This concealer works wonders on and around my eyes. It's glides on and stays on its place. It feels very lightweight and covers my dark circles well (just like the other) I really like this concealer much more for the eyes that the stick concealer. For impurities this concealer doesn't work. I've put a little bit with the wand on there and patted softly and gentle on there and 2 times tapping it was already gone from the spot. Then I tried to wait a short while for it to dry a bit and then blend. but nope, it just won't stick onto your impurity. So it works really great for your eyes, but horrible for blemishes.

Jolse haul review Etude House  Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion magic pink
Etude House - Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion - Magic Pink
15g / $12.94 / Link to product
*Magic Pink is for pale skin tone users to make vivid and lovely skin tone.*
1. Transparent & white skin to wherever & whoever. This is a new concept multi color cushion which makes your skin tone clear & whiter like a magic when patting your skin. It means that this item supplements the skin flaws various skin tone might have
2. No stickiness ! moist & sleek skin. It prevents the moisture on your skin from getting out of your skin by using Moisture Lock formula. So it keeps your skin moist & soft for a long time.
3. Natural & healthy skin. Pearl Mineral Powder & Albutine which has the whitening function are contained in it. So It helps to make your skin clean & clear. Plus Adenosine which helps to improve the wrinkle makes your skin elastic & healthy.
How to use
  Apply proper amount  & spread it on your face all over thinly patting lightly after skin care. Spread it on spots of which skin tone is not even like forehead or cheek bone lightly once again 

Color Review
This color works with my skin, I thought it would be too cool for my skin tone. This color does indeed brings more life into it and makes it look sweet. I think this base would be perfect for when you want to create a sweet dolly look or for in winter to create your perfect snowy princess look. I really like it and don't want to live without!

Jolse haul review Etude House  Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion magic mint
Etude House - Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion - Magic Mint
15g / $12.94 / Link to product
*Magic Mint is for ruddy skin tone users to make natural and bright skin tone*
1. Transparent & white skin to wherever & whoever. This is a new concept multi color cushion which makes your skin tone clear & whiter like a magic when patting your skin. It means that this item supplements the skin flaws various skin tone might have
2. No stickiness ! moist & sleek skin. It prevents the moisture on your skin from getting out of your skin by using Moisture Lock formula. So it keeps your skin moist & soft for a long time.
3. Natural & healthy skin. Pearl Mineral Powder & Albutine which has the whitening function are contained in it. So It helps to make your skin clean & clear. Plus Adenosine which helps to improve the wrinkle makes your skin elastic & healthy.
How to use
  Apply proper amount  & spread it on your face all over thinly patting lightly after skin care. Spread it on spots of which skin tone is not even like forehead or cheek bone lightly once again 

Review
With this base I feel a bit froggy lol! This base would work if you often blush very much or have a strong permanent blush. Personally I get red skin a little bit on my nose bridge, upper part of my cheeks (old tiny scars can flame up) and the upper part of my chin. This mostly have to do with when the weather is bugging me; too hot, too cold, too dry etc. I think I would rather press a clean brush into the cushion than to use the puff. The puff is meant to be used for larger area's. I think I can live without this cushion, rather want a small one to dip a brush in :)

Jolse haul review Etude House  Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion magic peach
Etude House - Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion - Magic Peach
15g / $12.94 / Link to product
*Magic Peach is for dark and dull skin tone users to make clear and bright skin tone*
1. Transparent & white skin to wherever & whoever. This is a new concept multi color cushion which makes your skin tone clear & whiter like a magic when patting your skin. It means that this item supplements the skin flaws various skin tone might have
2. No stickiness ! moist & sleek skin. It prevents the moisture on your skin from getting out of your skin by using Moisture Lock formula. So it keeps your skin moist & soft for a long time.
3. Natural & healthy skin. Pearl Mineral Powder & Albutine which has the whitening function are contained in it. So It helps to make your skin clean & clear. Plus Adenosine which helps to improve the wrinkle makes your skin elastic & healthy.
How to use
  Apply proper amount  & spread it on your face all over thinly patting lightly after skin care. Spread it on spots of which skin tone is not even like forehead or cheek bone lightly once again 

Color Review
This color is I think identical to my own skin color lol. I woukld wear this without a any cushion on top. But it's better to use it as a true base. It does brighten my skin a bit up. I know I can't live without this any cushion. Come on it is peach, from all the base colors, I love peach the most, it does the best for my skin!

Quality Review
The cosistency is creamy and watery at the same time, Just like all the other Etude House Any Cushions; it feels fresh when you apply onto your skin, it smells heavenly fresh, and it's very lightweight. This base has a shiny and sort of a watery finish. Maybe because it's a base, the product is different? because when I apply my Normal Any Cushion on top, it takes on the finish from the Normal Any Cushion. So like I said I want to walk out the door with only the Peach any cushion on is a bad idea ;) really use these as a base and they help you create the perfect look. 

Jolse haul review Etude House  Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion pink peach mint Surprise Stick essence Concealer 01 2
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop or Ebay shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!!
They now have a surprise summer with 12% off everything until June 30!!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!