08 June 2015

Huge Epic Etude House Haul & Review #2 Part 2: Home Decor & Lifestyle Accessories

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics dreaming princess etti
Heaven level 2 part 2 ;)
A short while ago I've told you about this shop selling lots of items you can't easily get in your average online Korean shop. Maybe if you live in Korea, yes these items are easier to obtain but for me a girl in the Netherlands, it's impossible! So I'm really happy with this store and again with this major haul I've placed there :D This part will be about all the home decor items & lifestyle accessories, Are you ready?!

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics dreaming etti princess
Home Decor & Lifestyle Accessories
I'll review all items but some will be short because some don't need much words to describe how much I love it and plastic-fantastic they are haha! Some products don't have links anymore because I must have bought the last item in stock. So when you see something you like, don't hesitate and check if you really want it before other might also buy the last item. Lots of these products are limited editions and so there isn't much in stock. Also I don't have much official information about these products, so I do my best to describe them ;)

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics sweet bottle
Etude House - Sweet Bottle
For 500ml / Link to product
A sweet, fat, short looking bottle to bring your favorite drink along. This bottle closes well and will not spill.

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics sweet bottle
Review
I must say I think this is truly one of my most favorite items from the entire haul! Before, I didn't knew this would be such a favorite. This bottle looks so super duper cute! I love it that it's so fat and short. Yes, the info text were my words, not official haha! The lit has this thing inside to you can easily drink from it without spilling. Also the bottle closes very good and I've brought it along when I decided to bike 20km to get me some raw noodles, It was so super easy and cute to drink from it! Way better than those ugly plastic bottles you buy water in, what I usually use. I'm so happy!

Etude House - Rabbit Fur Ball Point Pen
1ea
A cute ball point pen with a hot pink ribbon and a sweet fluffy top, just like a rabbits tail.

Review
It's a pen, it's pink, it's fluffy... it's mine! :D what more to say; I hope I can refill it somehow when it's empty! :D Always like me some cute pens, makes life fun!

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics Summer blanket
Etude House - Summer blanket
A sweet lightweight pink summer blanket made from 95% Cotton and 5% Span.

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics Summer blanket
Review
This blanket is 100cm by 75cm and I think it was made to cover your shoulders. You can also easily cover your legs under it too. The blanket feels very soft and thin, but somehow also heavy. I will probably use this blanket as a tablecloth to make pictures on! It's the perfect Etude House pink and perfect for blog pictures ;)

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics Pink Tree Humidifier
Pink Tree Natural Humidifier
A pink Christmas tree to bring back the moist in your house, this tree works as a natural humidifier, you only need to add water in the cup.

Review
It's summer and I got a Christmas tree, yeah I know, don't say it xD I thought it was so cute and handy! When it's winter the air gets always so dry in our house and it's killing me in my room the next morning. Even though my "moist breathing" in the winter nights keeps my room plants very much alive, they don't keep me alive. I always wakeup with dry eyes, throat etc so need to moist up my room. But it's summer so I won't be needing that now. But I was thinking... could this also work are an aroma diffuser or something. You know those glass with the wooden sticks and you have aroma water in it, what if I would to make aroma water in this cup and poke the tree in there. I could have a super cute pink tree diffuser, right?! :P It's so worth to try :D

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics Lipstick holder 2
Etude House - Lipstick Holder
9 holes, 1ea /Link to product
A clear acrylic lipstick holder with 9 holes to display your favorite lipsticks on your vanity.

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics Lipstick holder 2
Review
When my sister bought a similar one, I wanted one to, didn't knew there were also small lipstick stands. Surprisingly Etude House had these but with the Etude House on it. Sadly it was sold out everywhere, but then I saw that this seller had it in store! :D As you can see all these Etude House products fit in here. I've also tested the Dear my Blooming lip talk, but they don't fit. The Fresh Cherry tints do fit only in the lowers holes. I assume all other lip products do fit. I really like this holder, so pretty! :D

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics missing you blanket 2
Etude House - I Can Fly Missing You Hooded Blanket
1ea
A sweet pink fleece blanket with a hood to keep you warm. You can close it with two drawstrings.

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics missing you blanket 2
Review
I couldn't pose with this blanket on and look all cool & serious at the time, so I've caught a bear and put it on him! This is a very large bear, the blanket does fit on me ;) The hood is 30cm and the blanket itself is 100cm by 75 just like the other blanket. I figured that that other one was for the shoulders because this one is and it has the same measurements. I think the reasons for these blankets is to cover your shoulders when you are studying. School is very important in Korea, they study hard. But these also come in handy for me, I blog and always get cold shoulders, right now I'm covered in a huge blanket. I can't live without blankets! :)

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics Staff Only Necklace
Etude House - Staff Only Necklace
1ea
Etude House staff have to wear these when at work, I think.

Review
I've received the wrong item but it's solved and I'm getting the right one send and be soon hauled and reviewed along with some other items. This card however is quit fun thought. I've posted an Instagram picture of it recently saying I was Etude House staff in the Netherlands xD I think it's a nice item thought as a prop when shooting Etude house items or something. I'll find use for it!

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics etti fan
Etude House - Etti Fan
2x 1ea / Link to product
A fan with the cute face of sweet Etti.

Review
When it's hot and I'm doing my skincare routine in the evening, when I use most of my products, my skin often has troubles to absorb it, probably because I apply too much. I love to use a hand fan to dry the upper layer so I can apply the next one :P I really wanted a cute fan so this one is perfect! The seller gave me two! :D thank you!

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor cute pink ebay korean Princess Etoinette Lovely Perfume Candle trio
Etude House - Princess Entoinette Lovely Perfumed Candles
3 candles 1 box / Link to product
Lovely small scented candles with cute designs, to lighten up your room.

Review
The scent is super duper similar to the My Castle Hand Creams, I think a mixture of all except the Sweet Cookie one. I really like this scent, it's soft and sweet and perfect for everyday. Sadly the candles are small ;) I really wanted to try out these Etude house candles but I knew they were sold out everywhere, but surprise, surprise the seller had 'm. Well, not anymore now ;)

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics doll earring holder
Etude House - Doll Doll Earring Holder
A cute dolly earring holder stand to display your earrings for easy access.

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics doll earring holder
Review
As you can see I have a lot of these tiny earrings, which I love but are a hell to sort out if you put them in a little box. This way I can easily display them for easy access (indeed my words lol) But I see my stand is still quite empty so I need to shop some more! xD I want a stormy cloud and an umbrella set ;) The stand, stands firm and is made of thick plastic.
*update: I've just shopped 5 new sets of small sterling studs :D*

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics Etti Wrist Cushion
Etude House - Etti Wrist Cushion
A cute Etti Cushion to use on your wrist as cushion when you are at your pc, on your wrist and use as cushion for your head to take a quick nap, use on your ankle to lay your feet at rest etc.

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics Etti Wrist Cushion
Review
When I saw this I thought OMG! I need to have this! :D This kitty is so cute and if I'll not use it for something then I can hang out with all my Rilakkuma friends :P A few days before this arrived I saw this cushion used by Heiley from Jolse So you can also use it like that :D It feels very soft and looks just adorable, I love it!

Etude House Haul Review accessories decor kawaii cute pink ebay beauty korean cosmetics samples play pouch
Free samples part 2
Etude House - Hair Velcro 5ml
Etude House - Face Conditioning Fixer 20ml
Etude House - Look At My Lips #6

I'm super duper grateful for all the gifts again! Super happy with them and some where even on my wishlist! I've been loving the finger mask, really works wonders, the pouch I use for all my nail goodies, the facial spray is so handy for in your back, haven't tried out the other two items yet. Thank you so very, very much!

Click the name above to visit this amazingly epic shop!
This seller will take good care of your packages; Your package it nicely wrapped with bubble plastic. When your products are breakable, your package will have a label on it. All my packages from EtudeHouse2012 had a shipping time no longer than 15 days (including the weekends!) This seller will give you great samples and is a very kind person! Do check out this store, it's epic! :D


If you have any questions, just leave them in the comments.
Stay tuned for always more Etude House!