20 May 2015

Jolse Order #11 Etude House Makeup Haul & Review

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger base peach any cushion shading dreaming swan pact rosy lips brow kit
Almost one entire makeup look
This is my order #11 with the Any Cushion refill in it for the Dreaming Swan case I've showed in Order #12. I was a little confused one time and already opened the any cushion refill pouch and so I had to tape it closed again for this picture :D All product in this haul will almost create an entire makeup look. I didn't plan this while I was shopping :) Let's review these lovely products!


Jolse Order #10 Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger dreaming swan baby choux base peach 3
Etude House - Baby Choux Base SPF33 PA++ - Peach
$13.98 → $9.79 / 35g / Link to product
This primer make-up base with lightweight texture is softly melted on your skin like choux cream. Provides moisture into your skin but gives soft and moisture less appearance. Moisturizing and soothing base with Aloe and lotus flower extracts. Sweet flower scent. Features SPF33 PA++ sun protection. The 03 Peach Choux: yellow and dull skin.
How to use
After moisturizing and before makeup application, smooth a coin size amount all over face. For more natural appearance of skin, use puff. 

Review
For the first time trying out a peachy base! Lately I had such tired and gray-ish looking skin. I always look like that also when to sun is hiding. I thought this peachy base could help me out on those cloudy days :D This base really lighten up my skin, but doesn't make me look paler than I'm already am. Which is a super good thing because I want to fake the sun on my face :D It has a soft makeup scent. It applies really soft and spreads nicely, like a cream that blends away into the skin in seconds. I really like this product and I'm happy I've chosen the right type of color to match with my skin type :)

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Precious Mineral any cushion Refill N02 Light Beige
Etude House - Precious Mineral ANY CUSHION Refill SPF50+/PA++ - N02 Light Beige
$10.98 / 15g / Link to product
Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime with Any Cushion! Multi function of brightening, wrinkle reducing, sebum control, SPF50+ PA+++ and flawless coverage No darkening: included pearl mineral powder and niacinamide makes face more bright and clear and last long time without smudge and darkening. No stickiness: 'moisture lock formula' keeps moisture on your skin and makes silky glossy skin No oil glow skin: sebum control powder prevent excessive sebum and makes silky skin
How to use
Apply contents evenly on face with the included air puff.

Review
My officially first Any Cushion! I've seen it around so much, now I can try it out too! I absolutely love it and it's such an easy product! You really don't need much, that finger swatch is enough for one entire cheek! :D It gives a very natural coverage and it matches perfectly with my skintone! The way it blends into the skin and works with other products it amazing. The any cushion does give the skin a natural matte looking finish which still let's through your inner glow and leaves the skin feel very soft and silky. The scent is truly lovely and fresh, I love it! I will repurchase this product, over and over again!

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Face color Corset 04 05 light tight shading corset
Etude House - Face color Corset - 04 Light Shading Corset & 05 Tight Shading Corset
$5.83 / 6g / Link to product
Blusher that keeps gorgeous face color for hours with bright colors and excellent adherence with less flakes. It suggests the shading & highlighting colors classified based on skin tone to us. So it gives natural & suitable shading & sheen to us. Creates natural and vivid skin. It has silicon coating powder. It has subtle color formation, So it help to make skin makeup natural without making border or stain on the face.
How to use
Touch lightly on areas where you want to have shading like hair line, cheekbone, chin, and the rounded sides of nose.

Review
Like I've said, I felt my skin was a bit gray-ish and tired looking from the weather chances etc, whatever. My sister said to me "why don't you try some bronzer to give some life back into your skin" I hardly kinda never use bronzer so why not. I chosen a darker color to contour a bit and a lighter color which is still darker than my own skintone to give a warm glow to blend in the contour line. I'm really pleased with the result! For a bronzer noob, I think I did a pretty good job :) The shades are very easily blended and work well, and together. I feels like it kind of is sucked into your skin because you can't just rub it off, It holds on strong. I'm not sure how long these lasts, but when they are empty I'll repurchase. They are such nice matte and light shades :D

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Dreaming Swan Veiling Pact
Etude House - Dreaming Swan Veiling Pact
$15.48 / 9g / Link to product
A veiling pact that naturally covers dark area and keeps skin smooth and bright all day long. Peppy bright skin: 'White Shimmer Powder' of transparent particles reflects glow to vitalize skin and naturally covers dull skin tone with peach color. Instantly smooth skin: 'Line Smoothing Powder' of tiny and silky texture is filled in pores and skin layers to provide smooth skin instantly. Long-lasting smooth skin: Sebum-absorption controlling powder blots sebum preferentially to keep skin hydrated but not greasy for long.
How to use
Apply a certain amount onto face with puff by lightly dabbing and gently press onto curvy areas.

Review
With this item my Dreaming Swan collection is complete :D I think this packaging is so adorable and the print in the pact is just lovely. The products it so fluffy and powdery when you pick it up; which you can't see but when you apply you easily have too much on your brush. So just a little sweep over the pact and you already have enough for your entire face :) The pact gives a amazingly soft and matte finish to your skin. It does still let's through your natural glow. I'm using they special Dreaming Swan veiling pact brush to work with it. I use this because it just easier but the puff also works just fine. I would repurchase, but it's limited so it's probably gone by then. I have heard that there is a similar item in their collection though.

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Perfect Brow Kit
Etude House - Perfect Brow Kit
$9.43 / 6g / Link to product
Perfect Brow Kit is a three toned makeup kit for natural and neat eyebrows. Grooms and defines eyebrows in three simple steps. 
How to use
Use spooley to groom brow surface. Use wide brush to gather and apply color to brow hairs along direction of natural hair growth. Use angled brush to define and extend color to brow edges and tips. Use wide brush to gather and apply highlighter to brow edges and tips.

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Perfect Brow Kit
Review
I always color my eyebrows with a pencil and thought let's do some more drawing but this time with powder :D I think it's a bit too dark for me to match my hair color, just a little bit. It doesn't look odd but just more strict if that's the word. I think the third color makes it too dark. The second color matches quite right. It's the first time ever using a kit like this so I think I did good :D I would like if they made a lighter version kit (but not orange blond). I don't know if I will repurchase, maybe another type of brow product from Etude House.

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Rosy tint Lips 03 rose petal
Etude House - Rosy tint Lips - 03 Rose Petal
$8.20 / 7g / Link to product
This velvet type Tint Lips comes with a soft delicate texture and rich color to express lips or a rosy petal. Creates natural gradation with a soft sponge tip. Also available on cheeks
How to use
For delicate petal lip gradation: dab a certain amount onto center of upper and lower lips and use tip to evenly spread. For full bloom lip cover: smoothly glide onto lips, starting from inner to outer direction. For soft petal cheeks: dispense a certain amount and dab lightly onto both cheeks, blending quickly with fingers.

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Rosy tint Lips 03 rose petal
Review
This is a repurchase already, here is my review on my first Rosy Tint Lips in 07 Tea Rose. These lip products have all a soft and recognizable Etude House scent to them, which is lovely. The color is matt but with a nice lip balm you can make it shiny if you like. Your lips look matt, but they feel moist. The lip product won't move around and stays on very long! The packaging is very hard to squeeze though. You don't need much of it, and you can build up the color. I will shop  the 08 After Summer for winter :)

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger base peach any cushion shading dreaming swan pact rosy lips brow kit 2
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! This week they have a 30% off clearance! Also they have super 35% off sale on Skin Watches plus get a free Etude House mask with your purchase, Get 25% off Holika Holika - Dazzling Sunshine Makeup Sun Cream and 10% off Cosrx and Tony Moly.

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!