06 May 2015

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger etude house dreaming swan lips masacara nails mild water cheek
Am I dreaming?!
In this order as you can see I have lots of the Dreaming Swan collection to show, I have the entire collection but the other items are spread over some other orders which soon be hauled & reviewed too! I think the dreaming Swan collection is truly a dream come true; I really love me some good cute packaging products with good product inside! Ready for the review?!

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Etude House Oh M Eye Lash Black Tint Mascara
Etude House - Oh M Eye Lash Black Tint Mascara
$7.98 → $7.18 / 7ml / Link to product
The secret of your clear eyelashes. Black Gel Texture allows clear yet natural eyelashes. Micro-coated Strong Curl System accomplishes fixed curling eyelashes. Before mascara, it becomes volume booster. After mascara, it becomes fix & waterproof booster.
How to use
Stick the brush on roots of eyelashes and apply by making zigzag shape. Lay the brush and apply from roots to ends by pushing. Cleanse with lip & eye remover when removing.

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Etude House Oh M Eye Lash Black Tint Mascara
Review
I was surprised to see this shape of the brush, On the picture it looked more silicone like and thinner. Also I haven't read the description of this mascara and just now I've learned that this is no ordinary mascara haha. I thought it was; so I start to apply and thought hey so black.. but where is the volume?! On the picture i wear two coats and still think there is less volume. Now I know this is a tint for your lashes and so it makes you lashes ultra black, which it totally does! Also what I like about it that it gives your lashes a very calm and natural look. Now knowing what it is, the "mascara" seems a lot more fun! Remember always read before you buy haha :D But I really like it as what it is! Also I think it's quite unique, because I've never seen it before! I think I would buy this again, because it's so good and easy for an everyday look!

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger etude house Real Art No Wash Cleansing Water
Etude House - Real Art No-Wash Cleansing Water 
$16.98 → $15.28 / 300ml / Link to product
Removed Mona Lisa's eyebrow! Real Art No Wash Cleansing Water. Thanks to micro emulsion of water soluble remover, there is no need to use water to remove makeup. Similar to pH of skin. So no worries. Green tea extract and Herb components soothes skin.
How to use
Soak the cosmetic cotton and sweep according to skin texture. Push point makeup for 5~10 seconds and sweep. Soak another cosmetic cotton with toner and sweep according to skin texture. You can finish with water if you want.

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger etude house Real Art No Wash Cleansing Water
Review
Well I'm not sure if you are suppose you use this cleansing water on your eyes but I just wanted to show you have easily you wipe off swatches from your hand. I've slightly pressed the cotton pad on my hand and swiped. Within 2 or 3 times your skin is clean again. The scent of this product is amazingly gentle and soft. Like you probably already know; I love me some cleansing waters!! YES honestly I do have my lazy days and cleansing water is all I use after a non-makeup day, I love it! Also I think after a heavy makeup day, after using my Clarisonic I really love to trace my face with a cotton soaked in cleansing water instead of other minimal cleansing stuff. Etude House should make for every theme a new cleansing water, just for me! :D Yes, I would buy this again! ;)

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Etude House Dreaming Swan Nail Kit NO1
Etude House - Dreaming Swan Nail Kit - NO1
$10.48  9.43 / 2x 8 ml / Sold out
A nail kit for the dream of becoming a ballerina with a tiara on the head and soft silk toe shoes under the stage light. Lovely pink color nail polish with silky texture like soft toe shoes and a pearl glitter nail polish that catches a shiny moment under the stage light. With Jewel Sticker nail stones to highlight the beauty of the stage.
How to use
After applying base coat, apply desired color onto entire nail. Apply by freely mix and matching two colors. After applying one or two colors, apply sticker onto desired location. Slowly peel off desired design with tweezers or fingertips. After basecoat or nail color is completely dry, place sticker onto desired location. Finish off with top coat.

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Etude House Dreaming Swan Nail Kit NO1
Review
It's the two colors in the middle "holding" the tip of the tiara stones. I love Etude house nail polishes more and more! When I've shot this picture, I still had my Minnie XOXO nail art on, It's been 6 days!! Seriously if you know my nails( nail polish rolls off like a plastic sticker in 1 day) Today I wanted a new color and so I tried these two after falling in love with this swatch xD For the complete nail art look, made with both polishes and stickers; scroll all the way down until you see the 3 small pictures in a row who would guide you to Instagram. You only need two thin coats of the pink one to get full coverage and 1 coat of the glittery one for a nice topcoat effect. I love that these polishes dry super fast and harden so quickly! I think Etude House is now my nr 1 favorite brand for nail polishes (one step down is Essie and another step down is OPI.) I have too much international nail polish but I like to hoard some more Etude House!! :D

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review2015 makeup beauty blogger Etude house dreaming swan value kit limited edition
Etude House - Dreaming Swan Value Kit Limited Edition
$34.98  $31.48 / 3 items / Link to product
A makeup kit composed with Dreaming Swan Eye and Cheek #02 point coral, 'Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk #02 point coral in a 'Dreaming Swan Mini Pouch'.

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review2015 makeup beauty blogger Etude house dreaming swan value kit limited edition pouch
Etude House - Dreaming Swan Mini Pouch
A ballerina round-shape pouch that can contain cosmetics and accessories with mini Detachable tray inside. Makeup Pouch to contain Eye & Cheek and Lips-Talk.

Review
I thought the entire set was too cute to be true and I really wanted to give that kind of coral a try. In my words "Innocent Orange" Also I couldn't say no to this super cute pouch. It would be perfect on my Etude House Shrine... WHAT?!... no kidding ;) I think I would place it on my night stand or on my "Korean shelves" No clue yet. It's a firm pouch, so it would not fall in (if that's how you say that) the sides hold the little tray very well. I really love the little flower pattern on the inside and the tutu on the top is melting my heart! :D

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Etude house Dreaming Swan Eye and Cheek 2 point coral
Etude house - Dreaming Swan Eye and Cheek - #2 Point Coral
$14.98  $13.48 / 9g / Link to product
Eye shadow/Blusher with silky primer powder covering tiny pore softly to make smoothly blurred cheeks and clear fresh eyes makeup. Blended colors by 'Wet & Dry Color Tech' to express gorgeous and clear colors. Fine particle powder that excellently blots oil prevents greasy skin to express smooth skin without pores outstanding. The powder improves absorption into skin with 'Wetting Forming Tech' to enable smooth and natural makeup.
How to use
After applying a certain amount onto puff gently dab onto cheek area that protrudes when smiling. 

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Etude house Dreaming Swan Eye and Cheek 2 point coral
Review
I'm wearing the product on my eyes and cheeks on the picture. I think this color is truly perfect and well pigmented! You can build up the color which is great for your eye look and dangerous for your cheeks haha. I'm no blush pro yet, I'm learning! The tutu puff is super duper cute and works quite well with the powder. I think of everything I have at home (not the non-hauled Jolse orders) that this blush is the prettiest color I own and works wonders like this! The finish is so soft and natural. Like I've been born with these cute cheeks and eyes! I want more of these! :D

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Etude house Dreaming Swan Dear My Blooming Lips Talk OR225
Etude house - Dreaming Swan Deer My Blooming Lips Talk - OR225
$9.98  $8.98 / 3.4g / Link to product
A chiffon lipstick with lightweight and non-sticky silky texture provides smooth and soft lips. Soft colors and smooth texture provides a lovely ballerina girl's lip. In 5 attractive colors makes natural but gorgeous lips. Made of coconut seed butter and carnauba wax to keep lips smooth and hydrated.
How to use
Draw a clear outer lip line with lip brush. Thoroughly apply lipstick inside of lip line. Express more charming lips by gradating color onto center of lips.

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Etude house Dreaming Swan Dear My Blooming Lips Talk OR225
Review
This lipstick has the same scent as the Sweet Cherry Tint, which is nice! The lipstick spreads silky, and has a slight dry finish. Not to worry this is easily fixed with a balm, it works good together with that. For a gradients it kind of sticks a bit in the creases of your lip. Which you hardly notice when you are a little bit further away from the mirror or a person :) You can see what I mean on the complete look picture on my Instagram, to go there scroll all the way down and click on the 3 picture-picture to view the enlarged version on Instagram. I really like this lipstick and so much that already another color is on its way to me :D

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Etude house Dreaming Swan Shine Volumer 3 Twinkling Tutu
Etude house - Dreaming Swan Shine Volumer - #3 Twinkling Tutu
$8.98  $8.08 / 4.5g / Link to product
A Pearl-Cream multi shadow that absorbed brightly and smoothly on every area that needs dazzling shimmer. Transparently and delicately shiny pearl that makes moisturized lovely eyes. Powerful instant fitting system keeps pearl not to fall out for delicate and clear pearl expression. Bounce-up gel type texture to express 3D-effect volume. Non-sticky and moisturizing texture to provide shiny volume on broad area. 
How to use
Apply a certain amount by gently dabbing onto areas that need dazzling shimmer such as under the eyes or the bridge of nose.

Review
First, this product is not working at all with the type of stick it comes with, it's way too rough and works messy. I find it very helpful to take out the stick with the product and then take a cotton swap and take a little bit on there and then put in under your eye, It's way more delicate finish. The color of this product is amazing. I thought let's do something crazy and instead of choosing safe for silver or gold, let's go rose-something-gold! :D I absolutely love it! On the picture you can't really see what I mean because it only reflected on some parts. But It looks like the thin swatch on the hand picture. You can also see this effect better on the instagram picture I've just told you about in the previous product review. I think this is a very nice product and I'm happy with this color choice! I would like a pink version of these, if they would make them ;)

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Etude House My Beauty Tool Lovely Etti Nail Clippers
Etude House - My Beauty Tool Lovely Etti Nail Clippers
$6.98  $6.28 / 1ea / Link to product
This adorable Etti Nail Clippers are great for trimming fingernails and toenails. A fun and fancy design and it resembles Etti's footprint.
 How to use
Soak your nails for a few minutes before you cut them. This softens them up and makes them easier to trim. Cut your nails. Wait for a little bit until your nails are dry and are no longer soft. Use a nail file to shape your nails, and to make sure the edges of the nail are smooth.

Review
How amazingly cute is this clipper?! I really wanted a new one especialy for my fingernails and keep the other one for my toenails. These are super duper sharp, I've cut the hard skin edges on the sides on my nails away today, sound creepy but you know what I mean. This was so much easier that it was with my old one! Also because of the paw shape the clipper hold way better than a regular one like there! I would highly recommend to everyone!

Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger etude house dreaming swan lips masacara nails mild water cheek samples
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

On Instagram
Jolse Order #10 Etude House Only Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger etude house dreaming swan lips masacara nails mild water cheek 3 instagram
 Dreaming Swan complete makeup & nail art look
Click the picture above to view larger pictures on Instagram

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! This week they have a 10% off Etude House & Innisfree, ends Sunday at midnight!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!