26 January 2015

Etude House I'm blooming products Haul & Review!

Etude House I'm blooming clear cleansing water moisture cleansing foam natural flowers pink haul review preview blogger
Finally!
Lately I've been looking so hard for these items and now I've finally got them! I love me some Etude House and yes, I also love the old things. Especially this product line of them, it creates a smile on my face when I use these products! Today I'll haul & review these amazing new (old) items from my skincare routine ;)

Where did I bought it
I've bought it on Ebay, but it's sold out there now. 
I did found out that YesStyle also sells them!

Etude House I'm blooming clear cleansing water moisture cleansing foam natural flowers pink haul review preview blogger
Etude House - I'm Blooming Moisture Cleansing Foam
150ml / I've paid $11.11/ Link to product
Description
Containing plant-origin Surfactant (Cocamidopropyl Betaine), this moisturizing cleansing foam gently removes impurities with its fine bubbles. providing full hydration to skin right after cleansing without any signs of dryness. With ingredients that strengthen skin's natural vitality, this cleansing foam helps maintain fresh, blooming, healthy skin.
How to use
Dispense a certain amount onto palm of hands and rinse off with lukewarm water after gently massaging onto face.

Etude House I'm blooming clear cleansing water moisture cleansing foam natural flowers pink haul review preview blogger
Review
I really wanted this product when I got my Clarisonic! So I often walk away from cleansing foam because they mostly will make my skin feel dry after. This cleansing foam is amazing but also feel nice and perfect for daily use! It is a rich and thick substance. It doesn't foam so much, but it creates a white glow over your face while cleansing. It smells like a good and basic cleansing foam, I would expect more flowery scent from it but I think the soap scent is over a bit stronger, so that's why. It cleanses my face really good and I only need to trace my face with a cotton pad and the next product on it once ;) At the end it does dry my face a tiny bit. But with the touch of my first essence in the row, the feeling is already gone. This product is still save to buy because the manufacturing date is from last year and it says that you can keep the product from 12 months after opening!

Etude House I'm blooming clear cleansing water moisture cleansing foam natural flowers pink haul review preview blogger
Etude House - I'm Blooming Clear Cleansing Water
280ml / I've paid $11.28 / Link to product
Description
Containing plant origin Surfactant (Glyceryl Caprylate), this cleansing water mildly but effectively works on the skin, removing even thick point makeup without irritating on skin. This is a no-wash type cleansing water that easily and conveniently delivers fresh and clean skin without the need to rinse off with additional water. With ingredients that strengthen skin's natural vitality, this cleansing water helps maintain fresh, blooming, healthy skin. 
How to use
After dispensing a sufficient amount onto cotton pad, remove makeup by gently wiping from inner to outer areas of face. When removing point makeup, press gently onto closed eyes and lips for 5~10 seconds prior to wiping. 

Etude House I'm blooming clear cleansing water moisture cleansing foam natural flowers pink haul review preview blogger
Review
Hallelujah I'm sold! I always love cleansing waters so much and this one smells so, so, so gooood! Yes now I do smell the flowers! When I'm lazy, really lazy I just take some cleansing water, pop on some serum and spray gel cream and jump into bed. For those days these are amazing. But also I use this after I'm done with the cleansing foam so remove the last dirt I might have missed. When I'm cleansing my face with this, is feels so fresh and smells so nice; I'm really smiling! (looking like a Korean commercial!) 
This product is also strong and you only need to trace your face once after you cleansed it with a foam cleanser. (Btw for removing my makeup I always first use  cleansing tissues to remove the biggest part and then I start my skincare routine.) Also this product feels very soft on my skin and it makes it calm down. I've just bought a second of it, going through it fast! ;) This product is still save to buy because the manufacturing date is from last year and it says that you can keep the product from 12 months after opening!

Etude House I'm blooming clear cleansing water moisture cleansing foam natural flowers pink haul review preview blogger
Samples!
I've received 2 samples with my order yay! The Skin Soop - Cornus officinalis Oriental therapy sheet mask and the Tonymoly - Intense care dual effect sleeping pack. I've never heard of the brand from the sheet mask but we'll see :) packaging looks sweet! I did received one of these sleeping pack samples before so I can try them out twice in a row, to see what kind of effect it has on my skin. :)

I hope you've enjoyed my review and 
what do you think about the I'm Blooming product from Etude house?