11 December 2014

Jolse Korean Cosmetics Order #4 Haul & Review!!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house silk scarf hair missha dong baek gold shampoo cheap products december mizon 1
My fourth Jolse order!
No, I didn't skip my jolse order #3, Yesterday I had some little free time to film this haul & review. Order #3 take way more time to film because it's much bigger :) Also I did used all of these products yesterday so a perfect day to review. Today I've taken the picture so let's go!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house silk scarf hair missha dong baek gold premium shampoo cheap products december
Missha - Dong Baek Gold Premium Shampoo
$23.98 → $21.10 / 500ml / link to product
Hair filler complex helps the damaged hair by frequent perm & hair coloring to be recovered healthily. It prevents hair from being damaged by external harmful environment. Rich & Soft bubbles cleanses dust & waste on the scalp & hair & the residue of styling products completely.
How to Use
After soaking your hair with water fully, Apply proper amount & spread it on the scalp & hair . Do massage. Then Rinse off your hair with water fully.

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house silk scarf hair missha dong baek gold premium shampoo cheap products december
Review
This shampoo is like something I haven't seen and felt ever before. Yes I did tried tons of different shampoos over the years, always in search of the best thing. Well This shampoo smells like a shampoo from Asia! and no it doesn't smell extremely Asian herby like but when I smell it I get Asian images to this smell. (In why why love, the first ep when she's making her birthday wish) Hard to describe and it sounds weird but that it! Also it makes beautiful bubbles, just enough. It gets my hair clean super fast and my hair feels really happy after and still feels fresh like the first day (yesterday) so it doesn't feel like second day hair. I really, really recommend this shampoo and I'm so gonna repurchase this shampoo! also I'm going to buy the premium rinse!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house silk scarf hair treatment missha cheap products december
Etude House - Silk Scarf Hair Treatment
$9.43 → $8.30 / 200ml / Link to product
Silk Scarf Hair Treatment is a highly concentrated treatment specially formulated with oil complex and floral scent to restore and reinforce brittle and damaged hair, preventing future breakage and leaving hair extraordinarily strong, soft, silky, and manageable.
How to Use
After shampoo, dry your hair lightly and apply the treatment on it. Massage for about 1~3 minutes and clearly wash it off. If your hair was damaged extremely, apply it for about 5 minutes, and then, wash it off.

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house silk scarf hair treatment missha cheap products december 2
Review
Honestly I didn't this did so much for my hair, maybe a little bit. I do have to say that my hair really needs a hair dresser soon because I have tons of split ends. I have to wait though for them Jofee stops biting it when he's close to it. He's teething now. The product smells nice, not overwhelming lovely but just nice. The product in your hair feels thin. not like layer comes around it when applying. Not 100% sure after a few uses if this is gonna help to save my hair a while longer. but I keep my hopes up because it does smells nice and it doesn't do bad things to my hair so every little bit helps! I will probably not repurchase this just because I look for a more thicker & heavier treatment.

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house silk scarf hair moistpack moist pack missha cheap products december
Etude House - Silk Scarf Hair Moist Pack
 $10.98 → $9.66 / 180g / Link to product
Formulated with shining oil complex(camelia, argan, sunflower seed, macadamia seed). Cares of damaged hair and makes it smooth. Baobab tree extracts provide moisture to the inside of hair. Maintains lively and watery hair all day. With a fruity floral scent.
How to Use
After conditioner or treatment, apply a proper amount to your hair and massage for about 3-5 minutes. Wash your hair softly. Use 1~2 times a week.

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house silk scarf hair moistpack moist pack missha cheap products december 2
Review
Haha guess what happened... I cleaned the lid after its first use but it kept slippery so when I tried to take a picture of it I've squeezed it right out of my hand on the floor. My jeans and floor were covered with slimy hair mask. First reaction noooo my mask! then sh*t my jeans. My jeans are washed and everything is alright :) but my mask is now halfway already! I honestly say I love, love, love this mask. It has the amazing smell Etude House loves to use in their products and my hair feels gelly and heavy right after I applied. After rinsing it felt like silk! So yes I'm só gonna repurchase this product, also because I'm almost out haha :P

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house silk scarf repair hair essence missha cheap products december
Etude House - Silk Scarf Repair Hair Essence
$9.98 → $8.78 / 60ml / Link to product
Silk Scarf Repair Hair Essence is a concentrated essence specially formulated with oil complex and floral scent to coat split ends and deliver shine and long lasting moisturization, leaving hair instantly looking healthier, silkier and smoother.
How to Use
Distribute evenly throughout clean, towel-dried hair, concentrating on the ends.

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house silk scarf repair hair essence missha cheap products december
Review
Not amazing but not bad. It does feel like a protection to my roots but it doesn't really helps my hair to behave. My hair can be quite frizzy on its own and when it's not helps it can also be very airy at the ends and therefor tangles very fast. I prefer my current essence: Secret Romance Hair perfume - lovely. it somehow does fix my hair the way I like it and yes it smells like roses after. This essence smells like etude house ;) maybe this product is nice for someone with really heavy hair and needs air and only protection & shine. I won't repurchase this product.

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house silk scarf hair missha cheap products december mizon correct combo cream cc
Mizon - Correct combo cream tube
$14.68 → 12.92 / 35ml / Link to product
Ingredients : Birch Sap Instead Of Water, Desert Plants, Argan Oil, Moringa Milk Plant, 40 Type Moisture Ingredients, Collagen, Elastin, and Ceramide. Smart cream cares for the inner and outer skin intended for both base and makeup. Micro-color capsule covers and improves skin texture. Provides moist and controls PH balance (1st step-skin care). Covers skin and finish (2nd step-makeup). Cover mechanism for both moist and elasticity. Covers uneven skin, pores, and wrinkles with shining makeup. Elasticity, whitening, sunscreen, covering pores, removing dead skin cells, shining, moist, and makeup at once SPF 25 PA++.

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house silk scarf hair missha cheap products december mizon correct combo cream cc
Review
On the picture with only the white dot you can see some scratches really good and the blueness of some veins makes my hands look greyish. After tapping on the dot to spread it you see that the red scratch is less visible and my blue veins are not dragging your attention anymore. I love this product, as this product is my second tube already! I love it how it creates an clear, awake and calm look to my skin. I don't need full coverage because I'll get acne problems from that so this is the bes5 way to create the skin I love. after applying I only need just a little bit of concealer to hide some troubled spots and done. I love it and I highly recommend this product! My skin is highly sensitive and my skin type is combined.

Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products!
Thank you for the samples!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! Also They now have this amazing winter sale with 10% off everything and 5% reward points on every order.

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!