29 December 2014

Etude House all My Castle hand creams haul & review!

etude house my castle hand cream pink wish ice frozen sweet cookie forever rose haul review ebay cute adorable princess december
So super duper cute!
A while ago I received the Memebox Special #48 Rose Edition and they've put in one of these Cute Etude House in there (Forever Rose). I fell in love with it instantly and felt needed to make the collection complete. Also because I was really curious about the other scents they sold!

etude house my castle hand cream pink wish ice frozen sweet cookie forever rose haul review ebay cute adorable princess december
♪ Love is an open door ♪
The boxes there in are also cute and you can even open the doors of them :) You can buy these on the Etude House website of course where they costs $6.00 and you can buy them from this Ebay seller, where I got them from. I've bought 3 of them and they individually costs $6.06 incl shipping. The choices are: Pink Wish, Sweet Cookie, Ice Frozen, and Forever Rose. Each castle cream contains 30ml and you can use it up to 12 months after first use.

etude house my castle hand cream pink wish ice frozen sweet cookie forever rose haul review ebay cute adorable princess december
The ingredients
So every hand cream has the same ingredients except for the colors which you can see below the big mass of words we always have trouble pronouncing ;)

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Lavandule Angustifolia (lavender) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogeneted Vegetable Oil, Glyceril Stearate Citrate, Peg-100Stearate, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trometramine, Polyacrylate-13, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyisobutene, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Pink Wish: Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140) 
Sweet Cookie:  Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)
Ice Frozen: Blue 1 (CI 42090)  
Forever Rose: Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

So from what I understand from the ingredients is that there is shea butter, marshmallow root extract, lavender extract, chamomile flower extract, aloe vera leaf extract in there. So if you are allergic to any of these already, then don't buy. The other ingredients are gibberish to me :)

etude house my castle hand cream pink wish ice frozen sweet cookie forever rose haul review ebay cute adorable princess december
It's just like pudding! :D

Pink Wish scent Review
"This is a beauty wish fulfilling "Pink Wish Castle" hand cream with fruity floral fragrance."
It really reminds me of the color pink and hugs. I think I could sniff it all day :)
It's soft and flowy. Perfect for everyday to me or perfect for spring and summer!

Sweet Cookie scent review
"This is a most sweet and happy "Sweet Cookie Castle" hand cream with sweet vanilla fragrance."
It smells like a cookie I would never eat but it doesn't smell unpleasant. I think my sister would eat the cookie because she loves vanilla ;) I would use this in the colder days because the scent fits better to cold weather, it reminds you of warm tea with a cookie!

Ice Frozen scent Review
"This is a magical "Ice Frozen Castle" hand cream with ice floral fragrance."
This scent reminds me of "Frozen" that movie... because it really smells cold somehow and It reminds me of a royal toilet I've never been to. I would use this after cleaning the house.

Forever Rose scent Review
"This is an elegant and feminine "Forever Rose Castle" hand cream with rose floral fragrance."
The scent makes me smile, relax and think of summer evenings. I would use this in spring & summer time and just everyday! It smells like every other day of the week.

My top 4
1. Forever Rose
2. Pink Wish
3. Sweet Cookie
4. Ice Frozen

Hand cream review
The hand creams overall feel very pudding-like when you want to take a bit out of the castle. The creams spread very good, not to slide-able. Your skin absorbs them fast and doesn't give you that forever creamy hand feel. Just a normal feeling like your hands are good moist and ready to go again!

Would I repurchase?
I think when I've emptied them all I would buy the Forever Rose & Pink Wish again if they'll be still available by then. I haven't used other hand cream type of products from Etude House before so I honestly can't compare with other hand product they sell.

I hope you enjoyed my review and maybe 
helpful to decide if you want to buy a castle in the future ;)